Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 03:29:09 pm

Author Topic: Methods at JMSS  (Read 2621 times)  Share 

Justanotherhuman

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Methods at JMSS
« on: September 14, 2016, 11:18:35 am »
Hey!
I'm currently in year 9 and got its JMSS (yay). I recently found out about the year 10 Methods Exam at JMSS through AN. I was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit more about the exam, when it is, what it includes or any other info about it.

Thankyou very much

TheCappelienGuy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
Re: Methods at JMSS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 06:37:06 pm »
Hey!
I'm currently in year 9 and got its JMSS (yay). I recently found out about the year 10 Methods Exam at JMSS through AN. I was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit more about the exam, when it is, what it includes or any other info about it.

Thankyou very much
Hey Justanotherhuman,

Don't worry too much about the exam it covers most of the year 9 curriculum and you will need to provide evidence that you have completed year 10 maths. Personally, I think that if you spend weeks studying for this test because you don't know the year 9 curriculum you will probably not be ready for methods next year and I would recommend just doing normal year 10 maths. If you really want to know more PM me and I'll answer other impending questions that you have to offer but if it isn't that urgent you can just wait for the open night because more information will be revealed there.

TheCappelienguy

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
-Albert Einstein

anon_786

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Methods at JMSS
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 12:47:27 pm »
Hey,just wanted to know if the methods test was based on the year 10 or year 9 maths textbook?