Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 10:25:10 pm

Author Topic: Pharmacy!  (Read 1684 times)  Share 

23serenity

• Trailblazer
  • Hi I am nathan
  • Respect: +1
Pharmacy!
« on: May 01, 2016, 12:04:09 pm »
Hellohello~~~

Any pharmacy students here?! I'm curious about anything that led you into becoming a pharm student !! I have interest in studying pharm and have the pre requisites.. however atar.. I've visted the Monash Parkville site but the atar doesn't show? Please let know what the estimated atar for 2016 graduates are!

And if not straight into Parkville, studying a bachelor of science could route you to bachelor of pharm.. correct?!

My goodness !.. I appreciate any comments!! Thank you in adv. :):)

Glasses

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Disclaimer: I wear contact lenses now.
  • Respect: +186
Re: Pharmacy!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 12:15:18 pm »
+1
Hellohello~~~

Any pharmacy students here?! I'm curious about anything that led you into becoming a pharm student !! I have interest in studying pharm and have the pre requisites.. however atar.. I've visted the Monash Parkville site but the atar doesn't show? Please let know what the estimated atar for 2016 graduates are!

And if not straight into Parkville, studying a bachelor of science could route you to bachelor of pharm.. correct?!

My goodness !.. I appreciate any comments!! Thank you in adv. :):)

So obviously I'm not a pharmacy student, however I got these out of the 2017 Monash Course Guide:

- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science: 84.05
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science Advanced (Honours): 90.1
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) and Master of Pharmacy: 92

Hope this helps! :)
2015 - 2016 (VCE): Psychology, Religion & Society, Legal Studies, Business Management, Literature and English
2017 - Present: Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Arts (Criminology & Psychology) @ Monash University

Aug 2016 - Sep 2018: VIC State Moderator