Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 09:14:08 am

Author Topic: Legal Studies  (Read 961 times)

rasha25

• Forum Regular
  • The world looks better upside down
  • Respect: +3
Legal Studies
« on: November 22, 2017, 04:36:21 am »
Hi, I recently entered year 12 and I have an exam for Legal Studies in 2 weeks I wrote a pre-written essay and was wondering to hopefully get it marked out of 15. All feedback is welcomed, have a lovely day.
~ 2018 ~
Advanced English | Legal Studies | Modern History | Society & Culture | Studies of Religion | Extension History | Business Studies

NowYouTseMe

• MOTM: JUL 18
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +16
Re: Legal Studies
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 09:33:35 am »
+2
Hi, I recently entered year 12 and I have an exam for Legal Studies in 2 weeks I wrote a pre-written essay and was wondering to hopefully get it marked out of 15. All feedback is welcomed, have a lovely day.

imo you kinda have to consider time constraints because if you've only got about 45 minutes, it's really difficult to write 1400 or so words.
In terms of body paragraph structure, I feel like it's pretty all over the place in that the evaluation of effectiveness vs ineffectiveness isn't as clear as it should be, particularly in the first body paragraph. Also, try using cases that are more recent as common cases from 2004 and 2006 don't exactly display to the marker that you're following up to date cases.
HSC 2016
Information Processes and Technology: 90

HSC 2018
Advanced English: 95 | Extension 1 English: 47 | Extension 2 English: 42 | Legal Studies: 95 | Modern History: 94 | French Continuers: 84 | Mathematics Advanced: 89

LAT 2018: 88 (90th Percentile)

ATAR: 98.05

rasha25

• Forum Regular
  • The world looks better upside down
  • Respect: +3
Re: Legal Studies
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 10:37:30 am »
imo you kinda have to consider time constraints because if you've only got about 45 minutes, it's really difficult to write 1400 or so words.
In terms of body paragraph structure, I feel like it's pretty all over the place in that the evaluation of effectiveness vs ineffectiveness isn't as clear as it should be, particularly in the first body paragraph. Also, try using cases that are more recent as common cases from 2004 and 2006 don't exactly display to the marker that you're following up to date cases.

Oh okay thank you, so sorry for the late reply
~ 2018 ~
Advanced English | Legal Studies | Modern History | Society & Culture | Studies of Religion | Extension History | Business Studies