Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 05:41:48 pm

Author Topic: Question...  (Read 1362 times)  Share 

vce01

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +2
Question...
« on: August 18, 2008, 09:00:04 pm »
i was just going through the important info pdf file they link you to before doing your course preferences & i came across this...

As the year progresses, VTAC will distribute your course preference data, ENTER and
offer details to your school for the purposes of information i.e. student reports and
counselling.

does this mean they have a look at our reports from our time at school? cuz if they do, uh oh  :( can anyone clarify this..

EDIT: OOPS, sorry, jumped the gun. having read it again, i understand what it means now. haha  :-[ *facepalm* can someone delete this topic  :P
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:04:21 pm by vce01 »
ENTER - 96.00

2009: Commerce/Law @ ANU.

cara.mel

Re: Question...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 09:04:09 pm »
I interpret that as VTAC will tell your school what preferences you put in, so then your school can take a squiz and see if there are any major dramas between what preferences you have put down and what is realistic, your interests etc.

Ie, your school tells nothing to VTAC

vce01

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +2
Re: Question...
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:06 pm »
I interpret that as VTAC will tell your school what preferences you put in, so then your school can take a squiz and see if there are any major dramas between what preferences you have put down and what is realistic, your interests etc.

Ie, your school tells nothing to VTAC

yeah i just figured that out lol, ahhh, lack of sleep screwing with my reading skills -_-
ENTER - 96.00

2009: Commerce/Law @ ANU.