Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 04:59:16 pm

Author Topic: MEDICAL INTERVIEW PREP FOR 2019  (Read 388 times)  Share 

mangolover255

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: mangoville
  • School Grad Year: 2005
MEDICAL INTERVIEW PREP FOR 2019
« on: December 03, 2018, 08:10:15 pm »
ACHIEVEMENTS
- Not bonded CSP place at Monash University
- place at Adelaide University
- Debating Captain
- Runners Up in Regional Legacy Competition
-received a general excellence (all rounder scholarship) in two private girls schools after passing the interview

Despite achieving a low 99 ATAR , I was still offered a place in both universities I applied for while others with much higher ATARs missed out. Why? Because of my proficiency to face the interview. Many people undervalue the importance of the interview but in medical schools like Monash they are just as important as your ATAR and the UMAT. The interview is the last hurdle for getting into medical school and if you want to seal your chances of getting in, preparation and guidance is imperative!

I have gone to an abundant number of courses and preparation for the medical interview and through my own research and experience have collated many resources and tips to help you succeed. Not only do I have tips, tricks and example responses but I have a stash of past interview preparation questions. Actually half of my actual interview were derived from past questions.

I provide not only resources but through one to one and small group tutoring a tailored program which is vital to improve your weaknesses and to prepare high quality but personal and unique responses that will allow you to stand out and showcase to the examiners why would be a great doctor. 

PM me your name, which universities you will be applying for and if you would be interested in group and/ or one to one tutoring.