Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 09:55:52 pm

Author Topic: :)  (Read 1369 times)  Share 

michbabe

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
:)
« on: September 26, 2013, 12:33:46 pm »
 :) :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:25:12 pm by michbabe »

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
Re: MEDICAL IMAGING/RADIOGRAPHY AT RMIT OR MONASH?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 12:47:14 pm »
Hi, an ex of mine studied medical imaging/nuclear medicine/radiography at RMIT and is now a radiographer - however this was about 4 years ago so the information is a little dated and for obvious reasons I'd rather not ask him questions about it now :P

The RMIT course is supposed to be better than the Monash course. The RMIT course has been around, and accredited, for much longer than Monash's (which I think only got accreditation in like the last 5 years or something).

My ex got into the course with an ATAR of 90 or 91 (can't remember exactly) if that's any indication. He knew people who got in with mid 70 to low 80 ATARs though, so make sure you fill in the application form (PI form?) well!

No idea about transferring, I strongly suggest you contact RMIT (and Monash) because I don't think there are any active members who study this, and anyway it's much better to get the official information from the uni itself rather than off strangers on the internet!

1)Here's 2)some 3)info from a previous thread, you should be able to find more if you search "radiography"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:50:38 pm by ninwa »
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]