Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 06:23:10 pm

Author Topic: VTAC Email  (Read 857 times)  Share 

smamsmo22

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +34
VTAC Email
« on: December 14, 2018, 05:48:41 pm »
Hi, just had a query about the email linked to my VTAC account.
 I didn't receive any of my results via email from VTAC even though everyone I've asked has (is it right to assume everyone received an email w study scores and GAT results?), and I wanted to make sure my correct email was linked to VTAC. Is there any way to check? I logged in to VTAC and I couldn't find any info regarding my email, so I wasn't sure.
Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I've received emails from VTAC to my email earlier on so I'd assume its correct, but I didn't receive anything today.
Thanks!
2018 - VCE - ATAR: 99.75 [English, Chemistry, Methods, French, PE, Bio]
2019 - Monash

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
Re: VTAC Email
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 05:53:59 pm »
+1
Hi, just had a query about the email linked to my VTAC account.
 I didn't receive any of my results via email from VTAC even though everyone I've asked has (is it right to assume everyone received an email w study scores and GAT results?), and I wanted to make sure my correct email was linked to VTAC. Is there any way to check? I logged in to VTAC and I couldn't find any info regarding my email, so I wasn't sure.
Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I've received emails from VTAC to my email earlier on so I'd assume its correct, but I didn't receive anything today.
Thanks!
The email came from vass not vtac - make sure you've checked your spam folder etc. The email doesn't contain your ATAR or scaled scores so I'm not sure it's VTAC sending them, which could mean that whoever is sending them (maybe VCAA) has a different email than the one VTAC has. If you've gotten emails from VTAC before then you should be fine, but if you're worried then call them and check.
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

smamsmo22

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +34
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 06:08:15 pm »
The email came from vass not vtac - make sure you've checked your spam folder etc. The email doesn't contain your ATAR or scaled scores so I'm not sure it's VTAC sending them, which could mean that whoever is sending them (maybe VCAA) has a different email than the one VTAC has. If you've gotten emails from VTAC before then you should be fine, but if you're worried then call them and check.

I didn't receive any emails whatsoever :/ Is there any way I can contact VASS/ does anyone have any advice?
2018 - VCE - ATAR: 99.75 [English, Chemistry, Methods, French, PE, Bio]
2019 - Monash

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 06:12:10 pm »
+1
I didn't receive any emails whatsoever :/ Is there any way I can contact VASS/ does anyone have any advice?
You've got emails from VTAC before though?
If it's just this email you're missing then your school may be able to tell you what email VCAA has for you (I believe this might be the email you wrote on that form we had to sign (the permissions and confirmation of enrolment one)). You can try contacting VCAA directly but I kinda doubt they'll be much help (I googled VASS and their website has the VCAA logo so pretty sure it's them). The email isn't really important - you'll get the same thing mailed to you anyway (mine's already arrived) so if that's all your missing then I wouldn't worry about it - just double check you've received emails from VTAC/call them and ask
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra