Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 12:53:32 pm

Author Topic: TROUBLED DESCISIONS ABOUT PREFRENCES???  (Read 3720 times)  Share 

physics

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Its anna :D
TROUBLED DESCISIONS ABOUT PREFRENCES???
« on: December 19, 2010, 07:50:12 pm »
Does anyone else have the same problem as i do about 2 courses and dont know which one to do?

I know the deadline is soon and i was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation??
I'm worried. :(
HELP ME GRADUATE!
If you know anyone pregnant let me know :)

My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/Fairytailslilangel

sgeorge

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Re: TROUBLED DESCISIONS ABOUT PREFRENCES???
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 08:02:26 pm »
yes! hahah i'm tossing up whether to business info systems, with which i've already been offered an industry placement scholarship (2 placements and money :D), or business info systems/commerce which i have to forfeit the scholarship for, but i can re-apply for one placement in a years time.

what two are you tossing up between?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 08:05:34 pm by sgeorge »

2009-2010: VET Multimedia | Methods CAS | English | Legal Sudies | National Politics | Accounting | VET IT

2011-2013: BBIS at Monash - IBL Stream

Semester 1: Principles of Accounting & Finance | Computer Programming | Business Information Analysis | Intro. to Business Information Systems

scatteam_2

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 08:14:52 pm »
YES
im deciding between monash or melbourne science
i know a lot of ppl on vcenotes will recommend melbourne simply for its prestige but im not so sure

sgeorge

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 08:19:23 pm »
^ both monash and melbourne are good universities, maybe think about which campus is a better suit for you?

2009-2010: VET Multimedia | Methods CAS | English | Legal Sudies | National Politics | Accounting | VET IT

Semester 1: Principles of Accounting & Finance | Computer Programming | Business Information Analysis | Intro. to Business Information Systems

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 09:26:05 pm »
from your other post i say go monash science scatteam_2
http://www.campaignforliberty.com

Completed Bachelor of Science. Majored in Immunology and Microbiology.

“Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past.”
George Orwell, 1984.

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
Adolf Hitler

“The bigger the lie, the more inclined people will be to believe it”
Adolf Hitler

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just

sgeorge

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 09:29:41 pm »
the deadline is looming.. :-\ :-\ Wish we had a bit more time

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 09:31:33 pm »
close your eyes and do eenie meenie minie moe and voila

“Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past.”
George Orwell, 1984.

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just

sgeorge

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 09:36:27 pm »
hahahah i don't think i could do that... maybe drawing it out of a hat? but then oh oh what happens if i were to pick the less desired one. i'm hopeless. I suppose I could always pick up commerce in second year if necessary.

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 09:49:38 pm »
just from *placement!* and money you should do business info systems
screw commerce lol

George Orwell, 1984.

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

sgeorge

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 09:51:46 pm »
nice ;D but seriously? is that what you'd suggest? because that's the way i'm currently leaning.

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 09:53:46 pm »
yes i do suggest that

omg $36,000 scholarship and undertake two 22-week industry placements in the Industry-Based Learning (IBL) stream of the degree

produces work-ready graduates who are confident, articulate, computer literate, and attuned to the needs, methods and attitudes of business.

once again commerce is just a tag along, just do the single
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:55:39 pm by TrueLight »

George Orwell, 1984.

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

sgeorge

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 09:54:33 pm »
excellent :)