Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 07:20:43 pm

Author Topic: For Shout Outs and Appreciation!  (Read 454721 times)

jakesilove

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Synergising your ATAR potential"
  • Respect: +196
Re: For Shout Outs and Appreciation!
« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2017, 07:02:35 pm »
+6
Haha thank you  ;D
It's really helpful for me too when helping others!

Bruh, the secret to learning a subject seriously well is to teach it. You've stumbled across the secret at exactly the right time, for us, and for you! Thanks so much matey, literal legend. It's people like you that keep this community running like clockwork :)
ATAR: 99.80

Mathematics Extension 2: 93
Physics: 93
Chemistry: 93
Modern History: 94
English Advanced: 95
Mathematics: 96
Mathematics Extension 1: 98

Studying a combined Advanced Science/Law degree at UNSW

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2017, 11:55:19 pm »
+10
Shout out to Aaron for his 2000th post on the forums!! An absolutely huge milestone, please share in the adulations ;D ;D ;D

Wales

• MOTM: JUN 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +91
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2017, 08:47:15 am »
+2
Shout out to Aaron for his 2000th post on the forums!! An absolutely huge milestone, please share in the adulations ;D ;D ;D

Congrats!!  2000 is an insane amount.
Heavy Things :(

heids

• Supreme Stalker
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +1632
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2017, 05:26:49 pm »
+6
A pre-emptive shout-out to insanipi for reaching 1000 posts, as I'm sure she will sometime this evening or tomorrow!  We love you <3

boom k8m8 I beat you to it ;)
VCE (2014): HHD, Bio, English, T&T, Methods

Uni (2021-24): Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash Clayton

Work: PCA in residential aged care

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2017, 05:27:35 pm »
+7

How did I not see this earlier :P Thanks :)
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2017, 07:26:23 pm »
+16
Heya AN, I'm in a gushy mood so get ready.

I've lived in Venice this semester and it's been ~incredible~. I've LOVED my time abroad - so much so that I'm an hour out of Venice now en route to Sydney, and I faced timed a friend in a social square I hung out in a lot in Venice, and I cried just seeing the pavement. Just contextualising the gushiness.

I've been really thankful for AN. Upon first arrival in Europe, I was ridiculously jetlagged and was able to find refuge at odd times of the European night on the forums here. I was rarely lonely, but whenever I did get a pang of wanting company from home, I could always find it online here. It's been very convenient for me to touch base here and do what I love: talking, being online, and helping.

Particular shout out to Jamon who's been able to pick up extra marking when things have been sporadic for me (*especially the last few days*).

So I still feel like I've not said what I want to say...but thanks AN for always being around for me. Weirdly, this site community has played a really important role in my exchange. Thanks for being uniquely you, ATAR Notes community. I can't wait to tell you all about what I've been up to in more detail.
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2017, 07:46:19 pm »
+9
Shoutout & congratulations to insanipi for her 1000th post ;D
Looking forward to another 1000!

Wales

• Forum Leader
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2017, 09:28:10 pm »
+5
Heya AN, I'm in a gushy mood so get ready.

I've lived in Venice this semester and it's been ~incredible~. I've LOVED my time abroad - so much so that I'm an hour out of Venice now en route to Sydney, and I faced timed a friend in a social square I hung out in a lot in Venice, and I cried just seeing the pavement. Just contextualising the gushiness.

I've been really thankful for AN. Upon first arrival in Europe, I was ridiculously jetlagged and was able to find refuge at odd times of the European night on the forums here. I was rarely lonely, but whenever I did get a pang of wanting company from home, I could always find it online here. It's been very convenient for me to touch base here and do what I love: talking, being online, and helping.

Particular shout out to Jamon who's been able to pick up extra marking when things have been sporadic for me (*especially the last few days*).

So I still feel like I've not said what I want to say...but thanks AN for always being around for me. Weirdly, this site community has played a really important role in my exchange. Thanks for being uniquely you, ATAR Notes community. I can't wait to tell you all about what I've been up to in more detail.

I'm so jealous D: I've been slaving away at HSC while you've been flying everywhere. It's awesome you still kept in touch with us whilst abroad~ Respect for that.

Tell us more :D Make a post somewhere about it.

Shoutout to Jamon for answering questions while you've been away. I've also let my post count slip because I had exams ):

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #233 on: July 01, 2017, 12:19:54 am »
+8
Shout out to kiiaaa for reaching 100 posts!! Your always positive attitude is such a joy to have as part of the community - Keen for the next 100! ;D

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #234 on: July 01, 2017, 12:23:28 am »
+5
Shout out to kiiaaa for reaching 100 posts!! Your always positive attitude is such a joy to have as part of the community - Keen for the next 100! ;D

YAY! The first 100 is the most important! :)
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2017, 02:28:09 am »
+6
And on the same night (or, well, morning, lol), chelseam has hit 100 posts as well! Congratulations ;D

chelseam

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2017, 08:37:50 pm »
+9
And on the same night (or, well, morning, lol), chelseam has hit 100 posts as well! Congratulations ;D
Thanks for being such a great and supportive community and thank you to anyone who's ever helped me out! You're all legends ;D <3 <3
HSC 2017: Chemistry / English Advanced / English Extension 1 / Legal Studies (5th in NSW) / Math Extension 1 / Math Extension 2

Wales

• Forum Leader
« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2017, 09:18:01 pm »
+3
Thanks for being such a great and supportive community and thank you to anyone who's ever helped me out! You're all legends ;D <3 <3

Keep it up! Look forward to seeing you around

zhen

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • The world is a bitter place
  • Respect: +338
« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2017, 09:45:46 pm »
+8
I nearly forgot about this, but shout out to patriciarose who has been helping out heaps around the forums in the past month. She was picking up my slack in the selective school admissions tests section by marking heaps of selective school entrance exam essays when I was busy with SAC week.  ;D

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2017, 11:03:39 pm »
+7
I nearly forgot about this, but shout out to patriciarose who has been helping out heaps around the forums in the past month. She was picking up my slack in the selective school admissions tests section by marking heaps of selective school entrance exam essays when I was busy with SAC week.  ;D
Great shout out, patricia has been an awesome presence over the past month or two!
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️