Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 08:06:31 am

Author Topic: For Shout Outs and Appreciation!  (Read 454467 times)

MisterNeo

• MOTM: MAY 2017
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +454
Re: For Shout Outs and Appreciation!
« Reply #255 on: July 12, 2017, 06:26:15 pm »
+11
Massive shoutout to Jake for stealing my memes from a chemistry meme page to use in his lecture.
I enjoyed my 10mins of fame.  :P

And epic lecture too ;)

Wales

• MOTM: JUN 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +91
« Reply #256 on: July 13, 2017, 06:49:34 pm »
+12
Shoutout to Rui for doing such an awesome 4U lecture. Especially for his first one!

Loved it :)
Heavy Things :(

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #257 on: July 14, 2017, 10:28:17 pm »
+8
MisterNeo has cracked 100+ respect!! ;D

pikachu975

• Forum Obsessive
  • Stars and Bars
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #258 on: July 14, 2017, 10:39:56 pm »
+1
Shoutout to Rui for doing such an awesome 4U lecture. Especially for his first one!

Loved it :)

Wtf didn't know there was a 4u lecture gg.....

Offering tutoring for Biology, Maths, Maths Ext 1, and Maths Ext 2.
Send me a message if interested!

2016 HSC (Accelerated):
// 2U Maths (97) // SOR 1 (48) //

2017 HSC:
// English Adv // Bio // Phys // 3U Maths // 4U Maths //

Goal: 99.9

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #259 on: July 14, 2017, 10:42:51 pm »
+2
Wtf didn't know there was a 4u lecture gg.....

You'll still get to see his slides! ;D

MisterNeo

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2017, 11:06:31 pm »
+4
MisterNeo has cracked 100+ respect!! ;D

Wow! I only just noticed it!!  :o
yay triple digits
So blessed to be part of the AN community when everyone is loving AF  ;D

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2017, 12:07:06 am »
+8
Jamon. 400 respect. Literally nothing else needs to be said. What an incredible human.

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2017, 12:13:32 am »
+4
Mixel's first post on our forum was giving detailed feedback to a peer. What an absolute hero - Please send it some upvotes!! ;D

bimberfairy

• Trendsetter
  • Dedicate the present to working on yourself
  • Respect: +36
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2017, 12:48:27 am »
+13
I definitely want to thank everyone on this site so far !!! I went to my first ATARNotes lecture yesterday (English Advanced w/ Emily!) and it was amazing!! I couldn't believe all the time that went by until she was ending her presentation. I picked up so many good tips and actually went home and started fixing up my English notes right away, so thank you to Emily for giving me that extra kick of motivation!!

I made an account on ATARNotes and spent hours browsing through all the forums instead of studying (whoops!) but I was able to pick up on so many tips and advice for all my subjects so I really want to thank all the moderators who are helping us out!! I honestly can't believe that you guys are contributing some of your time to helping us HSC students out, especially since you're in university already and probably have your own study workload. I think I can speak for everyone on this site when we say we're really grateful! I've only been on the site for a couple of days and I already feel like I fit in the community (: Thank you!!
HSC 2017: Mathematics Extension | Mathematics Advanced | English Advanced | Biology | Legal Studies | Business Studies
2018: Bachelor of Commerce/Advanced Studies (Dalyell Scholars) @ USYD

"Everyone's fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2017, 12:53:08 am »
+7
I definitely want to thank everyone on this site so far !!! I went to my first ATARNotes lecture yesterday (English Advanced w/ Emily!) and it was amazing!! I couldn't believe all the time that went by until she was ending her presentation. I picked up so many good tips and actually went home and started fixing up my English notes right away, so thank you to Emily for giving me that extra kick of motivation!!

I am so glad you enjoyed your first lecture experience!! There will be more right before the HSC, hopefully we'll see you again! ;D

I made an account on ATARNotes and spent hours browsing through all the forums instead of studying (whoops!) but I was able to pick up on so many tips and advice for all my subjects so I really want to thank all the moderators who are helping us out!! I honestly can't believe that you guys are contributing some of your time to helping us HSC students out, especially since you're in university already and probably have your own study workload. I think I can speak for everyone on this site when we say we're really grateful! I've only been on the site for a couple of days and I already feel like I fit in the community (: Thank you!!

You are contributing so much to the community yourself bimberfairy, thanks so much for getting involved!! Really keen to see you around the site more and hope we can be helpful to you too along the way ;D

(Ps - Don't worry, scrolling through the forums is totally a form of study ;))

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2017, 12:58:29 am »
+8

Hey bimberfairy - I'm so ridiculously stoked that you came along to the lectures, got something out of them, decided to jump online to see what the fuss is about, wanted to public thank Emily, and then the entire AN community. I'm sure you'll fit right in, and we can't wait to see you around more :)
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

MisterNeo

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2017, 01:01:43 am »
+7
I really want to thank all the moderators who are helping us out!! I honestly can't believe that you guys are contributing some of your time to helping us HSC students out, especially since you're in university already.

I wish I was in uni, currently in Year 12.  It's a great experience to teach others and learn at the same time ;)
Half of my study time is answering questions on ATAR Notes. :P

mixel

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +33
« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2017, 01:28:17 am »
+7
Mixel's first post on our forum was giving detailed feedback to a peer. What an absolute hero - Please send it some upvotes!! ;D

Thanks for the warm welcome! Like bimberfairy I signed up yesterday after going to a lecture, but I went to Susie's Modern History lecture. Huge shout out for that, it was super helpful and the memes were delightfully relatable  ;D
HSC 2017 subjects
Biology, Economics, English Advanced, English EXT1, English EXT2, General Maths, Modern History

sudodds

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Seize the means of the HSC" ~ Vladimir Lenin
  • Respect: +931
« Reply #268 on: July 15, 2017, 10:14:55 am »
+4
Thanks for the warm welcome! Like bimberfairy I signed up yesterday after going to a lecture, but I went to Susie's Modern History lecture. Huge shout out for that, it was super helpful and the memes were delightfully relatable  ;D

Thank you so much for the kind words :) Super glad you found everything helpful!
FREE HISTORY EXTENSION LECTURE - CLICK HERE FOR INFO!

2016 HSC: Modern History (18th in NSW) | History Extension (2nd place in the HTA Extension History Essay Prize) | Ancient History | Drama | English Advanced | Studies of Religion I | Economics

ATAR: 97.80

Studying a Bachelor of Communications: Media Arts and Production at UTS 😊

Looking for a history tutor? I'm ya girl! Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested!

Wales

• MOTM: JUN 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +91
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2017, 03:17:21 pm »
+11
Glad to see individuals signing up to the site after seeing how lovely the community seemed :D

Just another thanks to Jamon and Rui for the awesome lectures I went to! Shame I wasn't able to attend the others ): It sounded amazing after asking all my peers. They loved every single moment :P

Heavy Things :(