Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 19, 2024, 02:04:42 pm

Poll

Do you watch/follow (may vote more than once)

Formula One
4 (40%)
V8 Supercars
2 (20%)
MotoGp
0 (0%)
WRC
2 (20%)
NASCAR/Indycar
0 (0%)
Other
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Any motorsport fans? - General Discussion and poll  (Read 1244 times)  Share 

b^3

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Overloading, just don't do it.
  • Respect: +631
  • School: Western Suburbs Area
  • School Grad Year: 2011
Any motorsport fans? - General Discussion and poll
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:00:54 pm »
Do we have any motorsport fans out there? what do you follow and thoughts on future events? Also Lewis Hamilton Good or bad? I think that he is good for F1 and has had some bad luck lately, but is still one of the best drivers in the field and has actually skill, not just staying out the front all the time but actually passing. Yes he may be a bit aggressive but isn't that what we want to see? and not just the days of Schumacher out in front for a repetitve boring race? so opinions and any other thoughts relating to motorsport.
2012-2016: Aerospace Engineering/Science (Double Major in Applied Mathematics - Monash Uni)
TI-NSPIRE GUIDES: METH, SPESH

Co-Authored AtarNotes' Maths Study Guides

I'm starting to get too old for this... May be on here or irc from time to time.

sajib_mostofa

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +6
Re: Any motorsport fans? - General Discussion and poll
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 04:28:45 pm »
I usually don't watch much motorsport but WRC is an exception to that rule. It just feels so exciting and exhilarating watching rally cars drifting around the dirt and leaving clouds of dust in their path. It gets my adrenaline pumping and almost makes me feel like i want to get into the car.