Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 03, 2024, 11:43:54 pm

Author Topic: Essay Marking  (Read 2418 times)  Share 

claudiarosaliaa

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +50
Essay Marking
« on: July 06, 2017, 09:37:15 pm »
How long on average does it take for an essay to be marked on the forum? Also are normal users able to give feedback?
Year 12 student, Class of 2017. I am currently taking Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, English Advance, Legal Studies & Drama

GalacticProcess

• Forum Obsessive
  • The key to success, is failure.
  • Respect: +139
Re: Essay Marking
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 10:14:18 pm »
+3
How long on average does it take for an essay to be marked on the forum? Also are normal users able to give feedback?
It doesn't take long at all! Usually, someone will reply, depending on the subject, within an hour. I used to post essays on the forums and they would be corrected in a few hours, if not in an hour.  :)

'Normal' users are definitely able to give feedback! I guess everyone is a 'normal' user, unless you are talking about people who aren't mods/admins. Most of the time, 'normal' users are the ones who correct the essays and give feedback.  :)

If you have any more questions, just ask!  :)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 10:47:16 pm »
+4
I'll just add that in the HSC for you Claudia, essays do take a little longer to mark. Post well in advance of any exams or due dates to make sure it gets back to you in time to properly use the feedback! It can sometimes take a few days (in the lead up to Trials while busy, maybe even a tad longer)

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 11:36:57 pm »
+4
You're also invited to drop by and leave a comment for someone if something sticks out for you as spectacular, or if you have a suggestion for improvement! As a fellow user/student, your constructive comments are always really appreciated, even if you don't give feedback on the entire piece, and instead just comment on something that catches your attention :)
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

claudiarosaliaa

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +50
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 09:04:39 pm »
Thank you for your replys! I'll 100% keep that in mind next time I am reading another users work thanks Elyse :)
Year 12 student, Class of 2017. I am currently taking Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, English Advance, Legal Studies & Drama