Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 05:43:38 am

Author Topic: South-East Melbourne High Schools  (Read 516 times)  Share 

Mitsuka

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Nossal High School
  • School Grad Year: 2017
South-East Melbourne High Schools
« on: June 13, 2018, 04:47:09 pm »
My relatives are moving interstate and have asked for advice regarding which high school their children should attend who are to be in Year 6 and 8 the coming year. They preferred somewhere in the SE suburbs within an hour from Springvale, so what was your own experience as a student and what did your friends and everyone else think, and whether counsellors or teachers provided support for personal issues. As for the current options I'm looking at St James in Bentleigh and Caufield Grammar but that's only from what I've heard as of now.

Thanks

mi-xao-14

• Forum Obsessive
  • GO BEYOND!!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!!
  • Respect: +32
Re: South-East Melbourne High Schools
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 05:34:24 pm »
My relatives are moving interstate and have asked for advice regarding which high school their children should attend who are to be in Year 6 and 8 the coming year. They preferred somewhere in the SE suburbs within an hour from Springvale, so what was your own experience as a student and what did your friends and everyone else think, and whether counsellors or teachers provided support for personal issues. As for the current options I'm looking at St James in Bentleigh and Caufield Grammar but that's only from what I've heard as of now.

Thanks

Hi there! I'm happy to guide you through this. I'll pm you since I don't really want to talk bad about some schools in the public. Much appreciated.

mi-xao-14 : ))