Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 09:50:15 pm

Author Topic: [VCAA] Government Initiatives/Intervention Programs  (Read 948 times)  Share 

Dantini

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Mount Lilydale Mercy Colllege
  • School Grad Year: 2014
[VCAA] Government Initiatives/Intervention Programs
« on: October 11, 2014, 08:39:18 pm »
I've come across a few questions on various Practice exams that assume knowledge of a seemingly wide range of government intervention programs/fitness initiatives such as the VicHealth's "Walking School Bus" This is one of the main holes in my knowledge of the subject, and I'd like to get to know these programs a bit better, can anyone help me out? Thanks - Dantini
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:40:34 pm by Dantini »
Tutoring Further near Lilydale
PM for details

Dantini

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Mount Lilydale Mercy Colllege
  • School Grad Year: 2014
Re: [VCAA] Government Initiatives/Intervention Programs
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 09:42:41 pm »
Just had some content clarified at a lecture I went to earlier today, so i'll answer my own question based on my newfound knowledge.
The VCAA won't ever assume you know what these programs are, and will always provide you with sufficient information about any program they choose to be able to critique and evaluate it. So we don't have to worry about memorizing the intervention programs. That said, it could still be beneficial to have a basic understanding of them as to be able to more easily critique them in the event that they come up on the final exam.
Tutoring Further near Lilydale
PM for details

Smiley_

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +147
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: [VCAA] Government Initiatives/Intervention Programs
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 10:45:21 am »
Yep, That’s fine :)