Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 09, 2024, 01:23:17 am

Author Topic: Your help would be greatly appreciated :)  (Read 490 times)  Share 

Duckdodgers

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Your help would be greatly appreciated :)
« on: September 24, 2012, 04:51:50 pm »
Hi everyone, it's been bloody ages since I've been here, last time I was here I posted some handy-dandy notes for the multimedia students :D.  I'm not usually one to do this and hopefully this isn't against forum rules but I'll get straight to the point:

I've managed to get short listed in a design competition and it would be absolutely awesome if you could help me by sharing the link and encouraging people to vote for my logo (Logo 2, Information sign). I've got a large chance to win $2000 and an internship at a design studio :D! Also you get a chance to win a $100 visacard by voting. If you could help that would be amazing, opportunities like this are hard to come by :).  Only catch is you've got to be 16-25 and from Victoria/Australia, but if you can, every vote counts :D. Bonus points if you share this on your facebook :).

Linky(You've got to like the page first): https://www.facebook.com/youthcentralvic?sk=app_192229990808929
2011 ATAR- 89.60
Digital Media - 45
Further Maths - 40
History Revolutions - 39
English - 36
Viscom - 37