Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 05:18:57 pm

Author Topic: THE EXAM RESULT FOR MHS/Mac rob IS IN 9 DAYS.  (Read 893 times)  Share 

m.yara184

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
THE EXAM RESULT FOR MHS/Mac rob IS IN 9 DAYS.
« on: July 30, 2019, 12:52:42 pm »
IM SO STRESSED, I CAM SLEEP FOR THE NEXT 8-9 NIGHTS

sippingtea

• Trendsetter
  • yes, it’s true i suck at math
  • Respect: +3
Re: THE EXAM RESULT FOR MHS/Mac rob IS IN 9 DAYS.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 03:20:13 pm »
IM SO STRESSED, I CAM SLEEP FOR THE NEXT 8-9 NIGHTS
you’ll be fine, you probably did better than me overall. I’m not getting my hopes up anymore, I’m done being disappointed in myself

^^^111^^^

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 04:18:57 pm »
Guys DW too much about it. The very fact that you had the guts to do the exam meant that you are already a conscientious student. Regardless of your outcome, I feel like u will do fine in VCE. Don't beat yourself up like I did after the exam, there is no point, and the exam ultimately does NOT define who you are. Anyways enough of my ranting good job on the test and good luck :) :) :).

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
  • Respect: +60
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 05:31:55 pm »
Guys DW too much about it. The very fact that you had the guts to do the exam meant that you are already a conscientious student. Regardless of your outcome, I feel like u will do fine in VCE. Don't beat yourself up like I did after the exam, there is no point, and the exam ultimately does NOT define who you are. Anyways enough of my ranting good job on the test and good luck :) :) :).

i agree completely. dw too much. if you dont get in, thats the worst that can happen. no one dies if you dont get in. as long as you do well in vce its fine lmao
taking a break.

zhen

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • The world is a bitter place
  • Respect: +338
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 06:58:05 pm »
+1
As someone who’s experienced the stress of waiting, I realise that it is hard not to worry. But there’s no point worrying about it now. It’s over and there’s nothing you can do about it right now. Even if you don’t get in, it really doesn’t define you or stop you from doing well later on. There have been plenty of people who have missed out on getting to these schools that ended up doing incredibly well later on.