Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 08:52:07 am

Author Topic: Resources Help  (Read 373 times)  Share 

AirLandBus

Resources Help
« on: November 22, 2014, 09:28:09 pm »
Hey guys,
I recently went to the SSRC in the city - senior student resource centre and picked up the following by the owners recommendation. I got the math methods A+ notes, A+ notes for further, a couple of books for english, checkpoints (2013 - doesnt have 2014 exam) for physics and the units 3 and 4 A+ notes.

Now my question is:
With methods and further, i will begin by completing a majority of the questions within the textbook. Before working up to harder questions. What resource should i get the harder questions from? (for physics i will just use checkpoints and the A+ notes book as the heinemann textbook is absolute sh_____it.
Should i just use the questions within the A+ notes? Are they hard enough and provide a range of possible questions?
Or should i also get a question resource book such as checkpoints or the exampro booklet? Just FYI, i would be completing these questions throughout the year as extra and read that the checkpoints are just rip offs of the VCAA exams so i would essentially be doing practice exams before the year is even over. Would i then be better off to get the exam pro booklets?
Any advice?!