Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 10, 2024, 01:26:22 am

Author Topic: Who keeps PMing Coblin to do secret polls?  (Read 3852 times)  Share 

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +17
Who keeps PMing Coblin to do secret polls?
« on: November 10, 2007, 05:48:49 pm »
Private poll by coblin as a proxy for anonymity, once again.

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 05:58:10 pm »
Lol!

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 05:59:14 pm »
Quote from: "Toothpick"
Lol!

Haha, I'm sort of disappointed that people are voting me. I mean, I don't really care if they think it's me or not, but it feels bad that people are suspecting me of being "scared" to post my own polls. I've been rather open and straightforward on this forum, particularly with my opinions. I'm not scared to make a poll under my own name, especially about religion.

Oh well.

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 06:03:01 pm »
I am curious to know who's really asking you though.

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 06:05:39 pm »
I am curious to know who's really asking you though.

That would remove the point of them asking me to do it by proxy ;) By logic, it's people who trust me, otherwise they wouldn't ask me, lol.

All of these polls have been asked by 3 different people. I think the first one encouraged the next one.. and this one is obviously inspired by the first two, haha.

Odette

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 06:06:45 pm »
Lol it's not me!! who voted me? lol

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 06:09:08 pm »
Yeah it's impossibly Odette. She loves posting!

Odette

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 06:14:59 pm »

Exactly i would post my own questions up :P

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 06:16:42 pm »
Quote from: "Odette"

So would I.

I almost feel like I have to defend myself because of this, and I almost feel cheated because I am helping people who trust me and in return I get people who don't trust me doubt me and believe I am hiding something by being too scared to post a poll by myself.

How's this: let's say I did make the polls. What would you think of me? Does it actually imply anything about my virginity or religion? Well, I don't care anyway. You can think I'm an ashamed virgin, a godless person, a fundamentalist, or an under 13 rapist, I don't care, but I am insulted that you guys think I am someone who is hiding something.

Anyone who has read half of my posts knows that I am a free spirit who is usually indifferent to what other's personal opinions are of me, as long as the rule of law protects my liberty (e.g: the people who may think I am evil are not allowed to throw rocks at me simply because of their own personal judgement). I would have thought with my openness on the forums with respect to my personal beliefs, ideals and politics, as well as my knowledge, that it would seem out of character to be afraid of discussing these things.

Obviously, my openness has tempted some people to trust me, and I have responded to their trust.

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 06:20:42 pm »
Well I certainly didn't vote you. Lol.

Odette

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 06:22:26 pm »
Quote from: "coblin"
Quote from: "Odette"

So would I.

I almost feel like I have to defend myself because of this, and I almost feel cheated because I am helping people who trust me and in return I get people who don't trust me doubt me and believe I am hiding something by being too scared to post a poll by myself.

How's this: let's say I did make the polls. What would you think of me? Does it actually imply anything about my virginity or religion? Well, I don't care anyway. You can think I'm an ashamed virgin, a godless person, a fundamentalist, or an under 13 rapist, I don't care, but I am insulted that you guys think I am someone who is hiding something.

Anyone who has read half of my posts knows that I am a free spirit who is usually indifferent to what other's personal opinions are of me, as long as the rule of law protects my liberty (e.g: the people who may think I am evil are not allowed to throw rocks at me simply because of their own personal judgement). I would have thought with my openness on the forums with respect to my personal beliefs, ideals and politics, as well as my knowledge, that it would seem out of character to be afraid of discussing these things.

Obviously, my openness has tempted some people to trust me, and I have responded to their trust.

Yeah, I believe you, you seem like a pretty open person...

cara.mel

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 06:22:46 pm »
It could be that they're just voting you to poke a bit of fun at you. (like no one actually believes they're your polls)

Same with all the options there really :P

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 06:27:24 pm »
Okay then. Ahmad also said to me that it's the most commonsense/humourous answer.

:roll:

I just felt I needed to make a statement about it.

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 06:27:37 pm »
hhaha yeh dont stress i think anyone is serious when they're saying its you. you made the choice "it's just a scared coblin himself" which seems kind of jokey and lighthearted, which is probably why people are choosing it to poke fun haha.

but i genuinely do want to know who is asking. i wouldnt pick it as any of those people on the list. like i asked before, is it someone that actually posts regularly? or are they.. seeing as its 2 different people right

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 06:28:59 pm »
I didn't make the choice "It's just a scared Coblin himself." I don't even write it as "Coblin." That's a disgrace, it's "coblin!"  :lol: