Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 02, 2024, 07:24:06 am

Author Topic: .  (Read 5801 times)  Share 

Flaming_Arrow

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +16
Re: .
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 05:47:06 pm »
i got a question

what happens if person A scores higher than Person B on sacs, so person B kills person A. Does this majorly affect the final marks that each student will get as a study score for that particular subject? Or does it only largely affect that particular student?
2010: Commerce @ UoM

Voltman

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 05:52:12 pm »
i got a question

what happens if person A scores higher than Person B on sacs, so person B kills person A. i]

That's a crazy question and is no way similar to my original one.

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 06:29:51 pm »
haha voltman your funny you stress about like things you shouldn't , you overanalyze...just concentrate on your studies! and the exams and your sacs... thats it!!!
http://www.campaignforliberty.com

Completed Bachelor of Science. Majored in Immunology and Microbiology.

“Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past.”
George Orwell, 1984.

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
Adolf Hitler

“The bigger the lie, the more inclined people will be to believe it”
Adolf Hitler

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just

ReVeL

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 07:28:47 pm »
you're making too much fuss about this.

Hmmm...that reminds me, I heard the other day a girl in my biology class said, "...don't worry it's just a SAC" to her friend. I bet she's going to be a drug dealer one day.

That is a ridiculous thing to say. She could've been comforting a stressed friend or something.
||  2008 VCE Graduate  ||  BCom @ UoM [Accounting & Finance Majors] - Completing 3rd year  ||

costargh

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 07:54:09 pm »
This thread has served it's purpose. Don't want big fights happening.