Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:14:03 am

Author Topic: HSC Legal Studies Question Thread  (Read 568077 times)  Share 

jasminerulez9

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: HSC Legal Studies Question Thread
« Reply #2205 on: June 01, 2020, 11:04:16 pm »
Hey, could someone please tell me how to best tackle the question below. Its an in-class essay that is in 2 weeks.

Q) Examine the role of law reform in ensuring just outcomes are achieved for both family members and society- in your response you SHOULD address the role + effectiveness of both the Federal Circuit court and Family Court of Australia.

Like in the introduction how would i make reference to the courts and also throughout the essay. How would I structure my intro for this?

(sorry if i'm sounding annoying, but i really need someone to break this question down for me)

ciarne28

• Adventurer
« Reply #2206 on: May 26, 2021, 06:36:34 pm »
Would someone be able to explain compliance and non-compliance as a theme & challenge.

ciarne28

• Adventurer
« Reply #2207 on: May 26, 2021, 06:37:16 pm »
Would someone be able to explain compliance and non-compliance as a theme & challenge.

tessach004

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2208 on: November 01, 2021, 05:53:45 pm »
Hello :) Could someone/some people please help with the Workplace option - any recent cases that relate to any of the contemporary issues, especially leave!

si_m

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2209 on: March 28, 2022, 12:35:20 pm »
Heyy! :) would someone be able to explain the issues surrounding compliance and non-compliance of legal and non-legal measures in relation to human rights?

si_m

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2210 on: March 28, 2022, 12:39:13 pm »
I have been meaning to improve my essay writing skills for legal and was wondering what would be the best way to approach a legal essay? Would I straight away talk about the Question and state a judgement? Or would it be better to give an introduction of the issue such as genocide and link that to the question while stating a judgement?

sbee

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2211 on: July 02, 2022, 11:07:33 pm »
Hi!

Could someone please explain to me the difference between ratification and enactment?

I had always thought that ratification was the strongest way human rights could be enforced. However, I just came across a legal studies multiple choice question from a past HSC paper, and the correct option for the stronger promotion of human rights was enactment.