Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 15, 2024, 12:29:59 pm

Author Topic: Bachelor of Business (Psychology) Major: Marketing or Management? to become HR  (Read 498 times)  Share 

kimphuongtran

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Braybrook College
Hello everyone. :) It is almost the end of the year and I would like to know if anyone has knowledge or experience in this course with a second major in marketing or management at Monash! I have looked at all the other majors such as Banking and Finance and accounting, but I feel like I would not be that interested or passionate about that course even though the job prospects would be much better.
Sooo I have to decide what course I want to do soon and I am quite interested in this course as I am currently in year 12 and I study both business management and psychology, I do quite well in both subjects (A+ in all sacs so far) and I enjoy both as well, I really love both subjects!
When I saw Monash was offering a business course but majoring in psychology, I thought that was pretty cool, combine two subjects that I really enjoy. Also currently I am learning about Human Resources where I am having ideas working in Human Resources department, I am enjoying learning what they do! I was wondering if employers would look or if it was more beneficial if I had a psychology major to become a Human resources!
What are the job prospects for Human resources at the moment, what about the future? Is it hard to get a job? If I did this course, are there any other career opportunities available? I can apparently also get an honours through this course and then master to become a registered psychologist but I've heard it is really hard.
Anyways so the lecture said you can major in marketing and I also love the idea of incorporating Psychology and Marketing sounded exciting and interesting! However I dont actually know exactly what career opportunities there are after finishing a degree with BAbusiness Psychology and Marketing major! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can get some insight out of this post.. my first time.. :D