Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 09, 2024, 05:50:38 pm

Author Topic: VCE Chemistry Tutoring [2021/2022]  (Read 589 times)  Share 

fluff

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
VCE Chemistry Tutoring [2021/2022]
« on: December 02, 2021, 10:33:36 am »
Hi! I am a 4th year Monash Medical Student.

I am offering tutoring for VCE Chemistry (3/4) in late 2021-2022!

I graduated as the VCE dux of Methodist Ladies’ College in 2018 with an ATAR of 99.85. I also got a raw 45 study score in VCE Chemistry.

As a recent graduate, I am really familiar with updated study designs for each subject. This first hand experience will allow me to share ways in which you can work efficiently to get an advantage & edge over other students. I will be working with you in order to provide you with the best tips and tricks to succeed in your exams and achieve your personal goal.

I also have OVER 500 HOURS of tutoring experience from, having taught both group and individual students in person and online during the pandemic.

What I provide:
- Help you to understand each individual topic in depth
- Comprehensive notes which cover a wide range of details about each topic and how to approach it during the exam
- Assist in SAC preparation with trial tests on topics and how to answer each question. I will also run detailed session in going through the solutions so you can understand how to word answers and what are the key details VCAA is looking for
- Many resources such as trial exams and solutions, what to look out for on exam day sheets and etc
- Online help so you can email those last minute questions before SACs and the final exam
- Developing skills on how to answer questions to obtain full marks

*due to the current situation, I am mainly offering online tutoring via Zoom, but in person lessons are also a possibility!

Main in-person locations include: Mount Waverly, Glen Waverly & Monash University Clayton
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 10:35:30 am by fluff »