Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 09:50:48 am

Author Topic: Werewolf  (Read 210271 times)  Share 

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
Re: Werewolf
« Reply #1200 on: January 11, 2020, 05:11:23 pm »
Well, all I can really say is that I'm not the werewolf.

My role is actually the security guard and I've been staying at home pretty much every night. I've also been very lucky that no werewolves have come to visit me.

The thing is I know that Insanipi and Laura are innocent but I'm not sure about PMT or Bri.

Also, the reason why I didn't tell anyone my role is that I didn't really wanna get used by others and die so early on in the game (selfish I know) My goal was to get MVP this game.

Feel free to vote me out, but at this stage, if it's between Bri or PMT,

I'm gonna vote for PMT because Bri has continuously provided reliable accurate information that confirms that they are the tracker. 

Srry for lying to yall  :-[

This is all well and good, but there's 3 town and 3 werewolves left; if laura_ and I are both inno, and you're assuming Bri is inno, and you claim that you're inno- the maths just doesn't add up haha...

That means that either Bri or you are lying :)

I'm also pretty much good as dead at this point anyways lmao

I'm putting my vote as undecided until I figure out what the best way to go is :D
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #1201 on: January 11, 2020, 05:13:49 pm »
Ghost vote Bri MT

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
« Reply #1202 on: January 11, 2020, 05:18:11 pm »

My role is actually the security guard and I've been staying at home pretty much every night. I've also been very lucky that no werewolves have come to visit me.

The thing is I know that Insanipi and Laura are innocent but I'm not sure about PMT or Bri.

Also, the reason why I didn't tell anyone my role is that I didn't really wanna get used by others and die so early on in the game (selfish I know) My goal was to get MVP this game.

I'm gonna vote for PMT because Bri has continuously provided reliable accurate information that confirms that they are the tracker. 

Alright. I haven't been proving any info to you about tracker stuff so no idea where you're getting that from. Then again, we already knew there was a spy didn't we?

Not sure if this is supposed to be some weird reverse psychology thing to get people not to vote pmt because let's face it: you're a wolf and I don't think ANYONE has any doubt about that whatever you say about being a security guard. It simply doesn't make ANY sense at all.

Why would a security guard be so close-lipped about their role?? You know what, I didn't track you during this game and for all I know you could've been not moving but that doesn't mean you can't be a wolf & there is so much evidence against you it's obvious.

You say sorry for lying as you add another one to the mix...

Pearlmilktea

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
« Reply #1203 on: January 11, 2020, 05:21:11 pm »
This is all well and good, but there's 3 town and 3 werewolves left; if laura_ and I are both inno, and you're assuming Bri is inno, and you claim that you're inno- the maths just doesn't add up haha...

That means that either Bri or you are lying :)

Here’s a third possible option.

Both Ionic Doc and Bri are lying.
If laura_ and you are inno then
Erutepa
Bri MT
Ionic Doc
are ALL werewolves.

I wasn’t going to call all three of them out but that’s the tea. If I’m getting to be voted out tonight, I don’t want to make it seem like I’m completely clueless and don’t recognise the lies that have been told.

reminder, we lose if one of the innos gets voted out. I don’t buy that Ionic Doc was the security guard for one second.

Like insanipi said, that would stuff up our maths.

HSC 2018: French Continuers (92)
HSC 2019: Biology (94), English Adv (92), French Extension  (41), Legal Studies (91) and Italian Beginners (95).

ATAR: 98.45
HSC All-rounder :)

Gracie :D

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
« Reply #1204 on: January 11, 2020, 05:44:33 pm »
Ghost vote Ionic Doc

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
« Reply #1205 on: January 11, 2020, 05:49:37 pm »
So I found out from blasonduo that I can give reasons about stuff based off what's posted on the forum.

All I'm gonna say here is, this is just hilarious. You put me in a tormented state for a week and say you want to claim MVP. Security guard that stays at home all nights, lol, what.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #1206 on: January 11, 2020, 06:24:29 pm »
Vote Ionic Doc.

I now believe that Ionic and Erutepa are 100% werewolves.
I think that insanipi and I are innocent.

I am inclined to believe that Bri is also a werewolf and thus PMT is innocent. This is why Bri is trying to convince us all to vote PMT.

Ionic is 100% a werewolf.

Pearlmilktea

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
« Reply #1207 on: January 11, 2020, 06:36:21 pm »
Vote Ionic Doc.

I now believe that Ionic and Erutepa are 100% werewolves.
I think that insanipi and I are innocent.

I am inclined to believe that Bri is also a werewolf and thus PMT is innocent. This is why Bri is trying to convince us all to vote PMT.

Ionic is 100% a werewolf.

I agree the best approach is to Vote Ionic Doc because we all know, without a doubt, they are a werewolf.
HSC 2018: French Continuers (92)
HSC 2019: Biology (94), English Adv (92), French Extension  (41), Legal Studies (91) and Italian Beginners (95).

ATAR: 98.45
HSC All-rounder :)

Gracie :D

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
« Reply #1208 on: January 11, 2020, 07:18:05 pm »
Voting ionic doc because I'm so torn and I know that they're dodgy :D
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1209 on: January 11, 2020, 07:25:13 pm »
I still contend that voting off a wolf that's been given inside info is better than a wolf that hasn't but vote ionic doc

Edit: doubting me that pmt is a wolf? Here goes.

Pmt claimed psychic day 1 and the evidence they provided was that they knew avocadinq was medic. This is something we already knew (from Laura) & that the wolves knew too (read the info for brute). They also used this to say we should be sus of katie. This could be coincidence.

They have provided no other info since. They say this if because they were haunted. Blasonduo confirmed that a haunted psychic would have a 50/50 chance of reciving info each time.  Apparently pmt didn't receive info either night.  There's a 25% chance of this happening.

The first night after PMT was added told their identity,  the vigilante - whose identity was known to Rui, Insanipi, Angewina & myself - was hypnotisted (aside from PMT everyone listed knew this from day 1). Additionally, this is also when they learned who the seer was & the seer was killed too. Just another coincidence, right? 

PMT has been emphasising 'just being a new player' but being a new player didn't exempt someone from being given a wolf role.

On the off chance there is any info PMT hasn't shared with other wolves I think they should be silenced before going after the others.   

Doubting any of this Laura? Ask insanipi
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:56:32 pm by Bri MT »

SlowandSteady

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #1210 on: January 11, 2020, 07:36:51 pm »
This is pretty entertaining to watch.

Boo Ionic Doc and Bri >:(
QCE Class of 2023 :D

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1211 on: January 11, 2020, 07:42:35 pm »
This is pretty entertaining to watch.

Boo Ionic Doc and Bri >:(

Wrong people js. We all know ionic tho
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:45:15 pm by Bri MT »

SlowandSteady

• Trendsetter
« Reply #1212 on: January 11, 2020, 07:45:15 pm »
Wrong people.  The ones we all know are wolves are ionic & erutepa.
Ohh.

Boo Ionic, Bri and Erupeta >:( >:(

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1213 on: January 11, 2020, 07:47:25 pm »
@s&s

Please consider removing the extra name in the sake of inno interests. Ask insanipi if you don't believe me

SlowandSteady

• Trendsetter
« Reply #1214 on: January 11, 2020, 07:53:07 pm »
@s&s

Please consider removing the extra name in the sake of inno interests. Ask insanipi if you don't believe me
Really considering being a smartie and removing Erupeta's name but ah well. Just give me a minute to remember why I accused you in the first place, then I'll see what happens (don't think my opinion will sway the game too much anyway).

Edit: Wait a second, I'm not in this game; I don't really need to cater to anyone's interests. I'll just sit back and enjoy some popcorn :P Go innos! Go werewolves! Do your best!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:03:23 pm by SlowandSteady »