Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 03:23:22 am

Author Topic: Werewolf  (Read 210210 times)  Share 

Partyking1234

• Fresh Poster
  • Kinda interesting, but also kinda not
Re: Werewolf
« Reply #1290 on: May 14, 2020, 05:33:32 pm »
The identity of the first Werewolf has been found. Erutepa. He has double claimed a role of the villagers and his movements match up with the information provided by the tracker. Some other IRL info from other villagers has also confirmed his movements and actions. Without a doubt, my vote goes towards Erutepa

Mod edit: bolded vote :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 07:22:32 pm by insanipi »

Owlbird83

• BLAA 2020
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #1291 on: May 14, 2020, 05:49:56 pm »
There is conflicting information between PartyKing and Erutepa, so I am not sure which is telling the truth.

I am pretty sure that Einstein_Reborn is not telling the truth. Their story sounds shifty.

Two people are claiming lookout.

I have a few possible theories
-Erutepa is werewolf
-Partyking and insanipi are working together and evil
-ionic doc and einstein reborn are working together and evil
-angewina is joker (or einstein) is joker

What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 05:51:30 pm by Owlbird83 »
2018: Biology
2019: Chemistry, Physics, Math Methods, English, Japanese
2020: Bachelor of Psychology (Monash)

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #1292 on: May 14, 2020, 06:20:19 pm »
The identity of the first Werewolf has been found. Erutepa. He has double claimed a role of the villagers and his movements match up with the information provided by the tracker. Some other IRL info from other villagers has also confirmed his movements and actions. Without a doubt, my vote goes towards Erutep
I didn't want to have to give up my role this quickly, but it seems I have no choice.
I am the lookout - I have claimed this to you in PMs and consistantly with others.
Last night I visited insanipi and saw noone else visited them - so far noone has any information contradictory to this that I have heard of. All i have been told is that the tracker knows I have left my house - which fits with me leaving to visit insanipi.
If there is anything that contradicts this, then please share it becuase I haven't heard anything yet.

Infact I have heard that Insanipi has bee claiming to others that I told them that I killed J_Rho or something to that effect. This quite simply is not true. Not only had I not PM'd anyone by the time this claim was going around, but I would trust that people would see this as simply not true - regaurdless of what role I actually am, I don't think I would claim that I killed J_Rho - that would only deter others from trusting me.
As such, I have grown very suspisous of Insanipi (if they are the one who spread this claim) as it seems they are either a joker making strange claims to seem like a werewolf, or that they are a werewolf trying to get a villager (me) lynched.

I don't think this makes you completly suspisous PartyKing1234, but i think you have wrong view on the info you have been given. Once again I ask if there is actually anything that contridicts my actions. If someone else is claiming lookout, have they actually been confirmed to have left their house or have they provideded a viable action for last night?

I am pretty sure that Einstein_Reborn is not telling the truth. Their story sounds shifty.
I have to agree with you - Einstein seems to be changing claims and acting pretty shifty, but they seem to be acting a bit to obvious to be a werewolf - I would say its more likely that they are the joker trying to draw attention to themselves. I would remain suspisous, but I am leaning more towards joker than werewolf (although I might be wrong).
[/quote]

In any case, I am suspisous of quite a few people (most of all Insanipi) but can't decide whether they are a werewolf or joker/zombie (leaning towards werewolf, but don't want to make the mistake of accidentally killing the joker). So, for that reason I will have to go for a novote
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Partyking1234

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #1293 on: May 14, 2020, 06:23:15 pm »
Just recall the role of the Lookout. The Lookout can only see who enters a building, not exit. Anyone who has said that they were claiming lookout and had seen someone exit a building is confusing this action with that of the tracker. Both Erutepa and Einstein have claimed this and both have given false accounts of their action. Erutepa especially is more to be accused because the Tracker saw them move “not very far” which lines up with the kill spot of the Seer. Unless under influence of the hypnotist, there’s no other way to see it that Erutepa is our first werewolf

Partyking1234

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #1294 on: May 14, 2020, 06:25:18 pm »
Insanipi’s role has been claimed and confirmed by the tracker who did not see them exit their home, so their innocence is also confirmed.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #1295 on: May 14, 2020, 06:29:34 pm »
Ah I'm not sure who to believe.

No vote for now, but am open to having my mind changed.

I'd like to know more about what Einstein has been claiming, perhaps we could lynch our first wolf tonight if we are all confident...?

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #1296 on: May 14, 2020, 06:33:10 pm »
Just recall the role of the Lookout. The Lookout can only see who enters a building, not exit. Anyone who has said that they were claiming lookout and had seen someone exit a building is confusing this action with that of the tracker. Both Erutepa and Einstein have claimed this and both have given false accounts of their action. Erutepa especially is more to be accused because the Tracker saw them move “not very far” which lines up with the kill spot of the Seer. Unless under influence of the hypnotist, there’s no other way to see it that Erutepa is our first werewolf
I don't think i ever said that noone left insanipi's house - and even if i did It must have been a simple mistake. I am well aware of the lookout's role and well aware they can see if others have entered.

Insanipi's house is also right next to mine, so the fact that the tracker saw me move not very far doesn't contridict my claim in any way.

Insanipi’s role has been claimed and confirmed by the tracker who did not see them exit their home, so their innocence is also confirmed.
If the tracker saw me leave my house, how can the tracker have visited insanipi's house. This is a fairly large inconsistancy in your claim, making me suddenly very suspisous of you. Furthermore, just because someone didn't leave their house doesn't mean they are innocent. there are support werewolves which might not have left their house (i.e. the necromancer who would have no real reason to leave their house on night one).

So far, your claims are the only ones that seems to contradict themselves and prove to hold very little logic.

Ah I'm not sure who to believe.

No vote for now, but am open to having my mind changed.

I'd like to know more about what Einstein has been claiming, perhaps we could lynch our first wolf tonight if we are all confident...?
I am not a fan of lynching einstein - as I previously mentioned they are quite sus, but I think too sus to be a werewolf and more likely a joker.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Partyking1234

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #1297 on: May 14, 2020, 06:35:14 pm »
The tracker looked out for Incanipi and Erutepa. This is how we know

Partyking1234

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #1298 on: May 14, 2020, 06:38:43 pm »
To confirm the role of the tracker, they are able to lookout for 2 homes in a single night

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #1299 on: May 14, 2020, 06:40:58 pm »
The tracker looked out for Incanipi and Erutepa. This is how we know
I appologise - thats a fair claim. I forgot about the new update to the tracker's action.

Despite this, there is still nothing that means I am a werewolf - not even anything that contradicts my claim. And Insanipi is not suddenly innocent since she didn't leave her house.
Your flimsy claims and protection of Insanipi without any real reason to makes me rather suspisious of both of you as werewolves.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #1300 on: May 14, 2020, 06:57:55 pm »
At this point I'll no vote. I'm not convinced enough either way.
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #1301 on: May 14, 2020, 07:01:46 pm »
Someone "verifying" someone else doesn't mean shit when there's multiple werewolves lmao
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
« Reply #1302 on: May 14, 2020, 07:05:58 pm »

Everything is a little over the place so I'm going with a no vote for today.

2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University

Owlbird83

• BLAA 2020
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #1303 on: May 14, 2020, 07:06:31 pm »
Apparently Einstein who is claiming lookout, saw PartyKing enter J_Rho's house, which I do not believe. Unless they are the joker, I believe they are evil.

Therefore I am voting Einstein.
2018: Biology
2019: Chemistry, Physics, Math Methods, English, Japanese
2020: Bachelor of Psychology (Monash)

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
« Reply #1304 on: May 14, 2020, 07:09:34 pm »
I've told everyone else I trust that I'd either vote with the majority or cast no vote which is common for the first night anyway. I'm going to cast NO VOTE for now but will be open to changing it later tonight if anyone else has some insight to shed  :)
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music