Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 22, 2024, 08:04:43 am

Author Topic: Physics RMIT Exam Cram Questions  (Read 1571 times)  Share 

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Physics RMIT Exam Cram Questions
« on: October 31, 2020, 04:15:41 pm »
+2
Hey everyone,

It was fantastic to see how engaged you all were during the presentation! Thank you :D

The flip side of that is that I couldn't answer all of the questions so if you have left over ones, please feel free to post those here!

A few things here:

- A lot of these questions a key thing is showing your working. E.g. you needed the answer from the previous part of the question which you didn't get. Make sure you at least then show your working for the subsequent parts

- When to do current study design VCAA exams: my opinion here is to have VCAA 2019 as your last practice exam but make sure that you leave enough time to redo all 3.

- For answering explain questions: make sure you are VERY conscious about linking the theory to the given scenario context to justify your answer.

- In reading time: I recommend actually reading (especially the longer short answer questions!) rather than just trying to do questions in your head. How you can use this time effectively will also partially depend on how slowly you need to read to have proper comprehension.