Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 10, 2024, 02:10:34 am

Author Topic: schoolies  (Read 4129 times)  Share 

Odette

schoolies
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 07:06:57 pm »
Quote from: "melanie.dee"
Quote from: "Odette"
Quote from: "goosefraba"
Quote from: "Odette"

Well its just i really dont like them, and i worry they may have a few too many drinks and..

elaborate. I don't understand this '...'

Oh um I mean either start fights or become sociable  (if you know what i mean lol)

k well personally id still go i wouldnt really care cos i cant imagine myself putting up with any bullshit lol, but i suppose it depends on your personality. i mean obviously i wouldnt be going on schoolies anywhere with people highly likely to rape me hahah but unless its that extreme, i wouldnt be worrried. however thats just me

oh and yay im going to byron bay, cant wait

Lol well looks like i wont go... ill feel too uncomfortable, i dunno thats just me im too shy, and at times conservative... might plan something with some of the girls later on :) lol

Edit: Spoke to my mother about it and shes like hell no you arent going lol ...

kjg

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
schoolies
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 06:53:17 pm »
i'm working nine days straight during the schoolies timeframe as a recptionist at a display home
not to mention i have workshops nd auditions for performing arts courses at uni's

i figure i would rather earn one and a half thousand than spend one and a half thousand

and the fact i wouldn't be 18 on schoolies really makes it suck worse

Markos

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
schoolies
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 09:30:43 pm »
Yeah I've got auditions on, work and stuff during it

So I'm so lucky one of my mates (well his family..) has a house in Rye, that way it wont be a hassle with work and uni stuff. AND plus it saves me a lot of money since I was originally going to join some guys up in surfers

I heard the Sorrento area is becoming a little more popular destination for schoolies..

maxleng

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
schoolies
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 10:14:32 pm »
Quote from: "childofbodom"

I heard the Sorrento area is becoming a little more popular destination for schoolies..

sure is.. were staying near Rye, seriously cant wait

going to be MAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE  :D