Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:40:29 pm

Author Topic: HSC Community and Family Studies Questions Thread  (Read 4181 times)  Share 

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
HSC Community and Family Studies Questions Thread
« on: August 07, 2018, 04:46:05 pm »
HSC CAFS Q&A THREAD

What is this thread for?
If you have general questions about the HSC Community and Family Studies course or how to improve in certain areas, this is the place to ask! 👌

Who can/will answer questions?
Everyone is welcome to contribute; even if you're unsure of yourself, providing different perspectives is incredibly valuable.

Please don't be dissuaded by the fact that you haven't finished Year 12, or didn't score as highly as others, or your advice contradicts something else you've seen on this thread, or whatever; none of this disqualifies you from helping others. And if you're worried you do have some sort of misconception, put it out there and someone else can clarify and modify your understanding! 

There'll be a whole bunch of other high-scoring students with their own wealths of wisdom to share with you. So you may even get multiple answers from different people offering their insights - very cool.

To ask a question or make a post, you will first need an ATAR Notes account. You probably already have one, but if you don't, it takes about four seconds to sign up - and completely free!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

LadyWhoAsksTooMuchQuestions

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: HSC Community and Family Studies Questions Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 04:10:41 pm »
i have cafs, religion 2 day after, idt day after. my performance is extremely low in all these subjects rip.

what's the best way to memorise whole syllabus for cafs?
Failure.

2018 HSC Subjects:
English Standard
Studies of Religion II
Information Digital and Technology
Community and Family Studies
Senior Science

holky

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +20
Re: HSC Community and Family Studies Questions Thread
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 09:36:21 am »
+1
i have cafs, religion 2 day after, idt day after. my performance is extremely low in all these subjects rip.

what's the best way to memorise whole syllabus for cafs?
Hey, I use acronyms and that sort of thing to memorise the syllabus and that has worked extremely well for me.
So like, for Groups in Context, I use FATLEECH for the types of services, and when I get to each question, I write which acronym it relates to to jog my memory and use that to structure my response.
Another thing to remember is that a lot of CAFS is common sense with terminology thrown in, and you can totally bullshit answers to success. Basically, link everything either back to the question or wellbeing and you should be sweet

English Advanced  English Extension 1 Modern History CAFS Music 1 Drama

Mathematics 84