Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 05, 2024, 07:08:36 pm

Author Topic: 8-10 mark questions  (Read 2711 times)  Share 

lleeea

• Trendsetter
  • dont judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree
  • Respect: +6
8-10 mark questions
« on: November 01, 2019, 05:56:13 pm »
Hi,

Does anybody have tips for 10 marks questions for health? And do you think we're gonna get a 10 mark question on exam this year. And does anybody have an exemplar answer of a 10 mark response for a question for health?

Thanks

Jashy

• Adventurer
  • [proto-type] E
  • Respect: 0
Re: 8-10 mark questions
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 06:06:59 pm »
Hi,

Does anybody have tips for 10 marks questions for health? And do you think we're gonna get a 10 mark question on exam this year. And does anybody have an exemplar answer of a 10 mark response for a question for health?

Thanks

I actually feel that we are gonna see a 12 marks question. Anyways, you are best to keep an essay structure for these types of questions.

And for analyses question, you must look at both the negatives and positives.
flunked!!!

BELLAMELLA

• Adventurer
  • let's go and do exams sam!
  • Respect: +4
Re: 8-10 mark questions
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 08:11:54 pm »
+7
Hello!
With 10-12 mark questions, they are normally tied to stimulus, so what i would suggest this going through all the stimulus to see which stimulus you can understand and talk about and then reading the connected question and relating this back to the stimulus by making annotations, what i recommend doing is writing all of your ideas above the question so you have a clear idea on what you should mention and are able to clearly express your thoughts and understanding of the key concepts the question is trying to realte, i highly recommend with stimulus questions to USE all the stimulus as this indicates that you fully understand the question and what it is asking, for this years exam i highly expect a stimulus question that will relate to drawing relationships from high-income countries to low-income countries, so in this case before beginning to write an answer, on the side of the page write the characteristics of each country so you are able to compare them in a clear sense, with 10-12 mark questions i suggest reading them in the last minute of reading time so you can begin with it to finish it straight away and remove a lot of stress from that as if you leave it until the end and have to read the entire stimulus again, it is easier to miss something.
I hope this helps!