Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 01:25:25 pm

Author Topic: How is James An Coaching College for selective school exam preparation?  (Read 2838 times)  Share 

Phie

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
[deleted]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 11:27:11 am by Phie »
VCE Class of 2024
2023: Methods | Psychology
2024:

_rohan.r_

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
+1
Hey,

I am in year 8 and will be writing the victoria selective schools exam this year. I wanted to know what coaching agencies you recommend for selective school exam preparation.
I have done one selective school course (due to covid-19 it was cancelled) and since James An has online classes I will most likely be doing their course this term.
For people who have wrote the year 9 entry exam, how similar is the real test to James An, and was James An any useful?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, I was also planning on joining James An, for people who wrote the exam last year, do you recommend it?"

ben.t

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Hey there, I was also planning on joining James An, for people who wrote the exam last year, do you recommend it?"

hey there i attended james an and currently attend mhs. in my opinion, their tt8 course is a really good course for exam prep, but i can’t speak for how it’s going to be now with the move to online learning. but i do recommend you maybe trial a few online classes to see