Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 16, 2024, 03:27:50 am

Author Topic: HELP  (Read 716 times)  Share 

95atar

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: why?
HELP
« on: March 15, 2014, 11:29:09 am »
Hi guys, I'm currently in bachelor of science atm, i wanted to do optometry at melbourne university , I'm a year one student but I've had a change of mind and now I'm in a dilemma, can i change my subjects to suit commerce needs, and can i catch up and do good on my exams so i can transfer to commerce??

sluu001

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +28
  • School: University of Melbourne
Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 06:11:48 pm »
Youll probably be able to credit the majority of your subjects to breadths if you want. If you want to change subjects - do it monday LATEST. Any later, and youll have no idea on what is going on.

95atar

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: why?
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 08:40:00 pm »
i can't ,last day was friday on enrolment ill try

hobbitle

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +110
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 11:22:24 pm »
You can't enrol in any new subjects anymore. You can withdraw but otherwise you're stuck with what you've got x
2008 - 2010 | Bachelor of Production @ Victorian College of the Arts
2013 - 2015 | Bachelor of Science @ UoM (Bioengineering Systems)
2016 - 2017 | Master of Engineering (Biomedical) @ UoM

chasej

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +56
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 11:33:42 pm »
Give yourself some time, the subjects you're doing now can likely be credited as breadth, and there must have been some reason you wanted to do BSci. You're probably better off focusing on doing well in your current subject to facilitate a transfer should you wish then starting in new subjects where you would already be behind.

I think you should give yourself some time as opposed to suddenly deciding to change your whole course plan. It's only been a week or two and you may change your mind later in the semester in which case you'll be trapped in commerce subjects in the same dilemma as before.
Graduated with Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts from Monash University in June 2020.

Completing Practical Legal Training (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice)

Offering 2021 Tutoring in VCE Legal Studies (Awarded as Bialik College's top Legal Studies Student in 2014).

Offered via Zoom or in person across Melbourne.  Message me to discuss. Very limited places available.