Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 17, 2024, 11:01:14 am

Author Topic: VCE English Tutoring for 2020  (Read 377 times)  Share 

NRL97

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
VCE English Tutoring for 2020
« on: January 06, 2020, 10:32:46 pm »
Hi all,

I'm Nushrat and I've just wrapped up my 4th year of studying medicine at Monash University (Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine). I've been involved in both group and private tutoring for VCE English (study score 49), UMAT (97th percentile) and the Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) since graduating from The Mac.Robertson Girls' High School in 2015 (99.35 ATAR) and gaining direct entry into the course.

As of this week I'll be available for tutoring VCE English to both Year 11 and 12 students. Over the years, I've familiarised myself with numerous texts on the VCE text list, and I'm also happy to study any new texts prior to starting lessons. Location wise, I live in Keysborough and offer tutoring largely at home. However, I'm also happy to meet in Clayton (e.g. university libraries/Monash Public Library) for those around the area. In regards to pricing - I offer one-on-one private tuition at a rate of $50/hr, and if you’re coming with a friend/can arrange another student with whom to have lessons (must be studying the same texts) it’s $40/pp/hr. I’m happy to tutor up to 3 students together (but only at my house, as libraries can be a tricky place to guarantee spots for everyone sometimes) for $30/pp/hr.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]. My number is 0468599816, so if you prefer text, that's fine for me too.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 10:43:37 pm by NRL97 »