Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 12:10:07 am

Author Topic: Is it possible to get another offer after getting a late offer?  (Read 1271 times)  Share 

qwerty124

• Trailblazer
  • None
  • Respect: +2
Just wondering, does third round offers exist? If I received a late offer, is there still a chance of a third offer?

Weirdobtsarmy

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Re: Is it possible to get another offer after getting a late offer?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 07:33:12 pm »
Just wondering, does third rourend offers exist? If I received a late offer, is there still a chance of a third offer?
hello! so it highly depends on your preferences. if you got a late offer to your second preference school, u can get a 'third round' offer to your first preference school. but if you get a late offer to your first preference school, then u obviously cannot get any other offers...
->for eg. in my case i got a first round offer to schs (third preference) and i got a second round offer to macrob (second preference) and might a late offer to nossal (first preference)...
 i hope that made sense, cheers!! <3 <3

m.yara184

• Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 07:39:51 pm »
hello! so it highly depends on your preferences. if you got a late offer to your second preference school, u can get a 'third round' offer to your first preference school. but if you get a late offer to your first preference school, then u obviously cannot get any other offers...
->for eg. in my case i got a first round offer to schs (third preference) and i got a second round offer to macrob (second preference) and might a late offer to nossal (first preference)...
 i hope that made sense, cheers!! <3 <3
Congrats! you are very lucky, i got a first round offer to nossal (2nd preference) and a pd for melbourne high (first preference). I still got nothing from the pd yet  :'( :'(

Weirdobtsarmy

• Forum Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 07:51:30 pm »
Congrats! you are very lucky, i got a first round offer to nossal (2nd preference) and a pd for melbourne high (first preference). I still got nothing from the pd yet  :'( :'(
thank uuu and congrats to u too!!!