Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 07:47:11 pm

Author Topic: Business Management + Legal Studies 3 and 4 Year 11 VCE  (Read 1949 times)  Share 

mnafady2006

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
Business Management + Legal Studies 3 and 4 Year 11 VCE
« on: January 13, 2014, 05:16:58 am »
Hey guys,

I'll be in year 11 this year and i was thinking of doing B.M and Legal studies in the same year as my 3/4 subjects
was wondering if anyone has done this combination before, and whether its possible to be able to achieve good scores as both subjects are kind of heavy in information.

By the way ,  I didn't do units 1 and 2 of legal studies in year 10. Only managed to do Units 1 and 2 in business management and managed to have a high 90+ on all sacs considering i barely studied.

Thoughts?

2015- English, Methods, Economics, Health

LastOfUs

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +7
  • School Grad Year: 2014
Re: Business Management + Legal Studies 3 and 4 Year 11 VCE
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 06:35:50 pm »
Hey guys,

I'll be in year 11 this year and i was thinking of doing B.M and Legal studies in the same year as my 3/4 subjects
was wondering if anyone has done this combination before, and whether its possible to be able to achieve good scores as both subjects are kind of heavy in information.

By the way ,  I didn't do units 1 and 2 of legal studies in year 10. Only managed to do Units 1 and 2 in business management and managed to have a high 90+ on all sacs considering i barely studied.

Thoughts?

Business is alot easier in YR11, like ridiculously easy. I read a few notes before my exam and got 100% which was used by all APS schools as a competition a few years ago. However it is still easy and you can cram it easily but I wouldn't recommend it because you get quite stressed.

You could definitely juggle the two and get a good score as most people in YR12 are juggling 5-6 in one year so it hardly takes away much from you. You just need good time management and dedication and you could easily do it which I unfortunately lacked with only one 3/4 in yR11.
My VCE 2014 Goal is to not end consciousness ... and a respectable ATAR.

cute

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:38:24 pm »
I had a friend in the same situation. You can get away with doing most business/humanities type subjects without the 1/2 as they are usually different styles and topics in order to offer breadth in the subject.

ornellam

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Business Management Legal Studies 3 and 4 Year 11 VCE
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 09:14:27 am »
I'm doing it now, and it's totally manageable. You just need to keep up to date, and study when sacs are coming up.
No biggie

moniquebowman

• Victorian
  • Fresh Member
  • Respect: 0
Re: Business Management Legal Studies 3 and 4 Year 11 VCE
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 09:19:11 pm »
Two people in my class did both bus man and legal last year
One hadn't done bus man 1

chasej

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +56
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 09:13:41 pm »
^suggest you two read the date of posts before responding.
Graduated with Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts from Monash University in June 2020.

Completing Practical Legal Training (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice)

Offering 2021 Tutoring in VCE Legal Studies (Awarded as Bialik College's top Legal Studies Student in 2014).

Offered via Zoom or in person across Melbourne.  Message me to discuss. Very limited places available.