Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 15, 2024, 04:23:35 pm

Author Topic: age difference in relatiobships  (Read 2667 times)  Share 

hard

age difference in relatiobships
« on: April 02, 2009, 09:15:46 pm »
what is the biggest age difference in terms of a relationship that you'd consider. Mine would bea 2 year gap, i.e. im older by 1-2 yrs. However that is only after they turn like over 16 or someshit. But id date any hot bitch over my age. Dont give a fuck if shes 50. whats your age gap?

danieltennis

Re: age difference in relatiobships
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 11:05:31 pm »

Flaming_Arrow

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 11:07:32 pm »
Lulz
2010: Commerce @ UoM

Over9000

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Loves the banter
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 11:34:08 pm »
what is the biggest age difference in terms of a relationship that you'd consider. Mine would bea 2 year gap, i.e. im older by 1-2 yrs. However that is only after they turn like over 16 or someshit. But id date any hot bitch over my age. Dont give a fuck if shes 50. whats your age gap?
As long as shes not dead its all good ;) (jks, probs anything under 40)
Gundam 00 is SOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD I cleaned my room

VCE 200n(where n is an element of y): Banter 3/4, Swagger 3/4, Fresh 3/4, Fly 3/4

costargh

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 09:52:22 am »
I won't go into how totally fucked my friends situation is, lets just say she was in a position of power, she was 23, he was 16 at the time. She looked late 20's to early 30's and he looks like a baby.

But now hes 18 and they're no longer together.

Me personally, I'm 18 now and I woodnt go lower than 16. Theres some little sluz that wants to root atm but shes 15 and thats just terribly illegal I believe.

kurrymuncher

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 10:24:58 am »
milf

marine ices

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 11:08:12 am »
 my dad is 19 yrs older than my mum. [they're separate, partly as a result]

but nah, for a limited time i wudn't mind someone a lot older
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:11:25 am by marine ices »

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 02:03:22 pm »

I don't think I'd want 2 date any1 younger than me... like, I'd b happy 2 date a "younger" 19yo (like, couple months difference), but I think sooo much happens in the year or 2 after u leave high skool... there's jst a bit of a maturity difference there that can't b helped. That may change once my age group moves out of that 'transitional' phase tho.

Older, I'd probably date up to bout 25yo - for much the same reason.

I think a bigger gap becomes more acceptable as u get older tho - like, most ppl think it's ok 4 a 30yo 2 date a 45yo.
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

paulii

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 05:58:39 pm »
ok, ill give u an example. My sister is 16, and her gay ass boyfriend is 23, now that is what i called fucked.

I think her boyfriend is fucked that cant get chicks his own age, what possibly could a 23 year old find interesting about a 16 yr old ?

not only is it disgusting.
its sick.

i want to fucking belt the fuck out him, ( even though his a nice guy and all ) just for being with my sister.

But at the same time, if she's happy with him, then i should be happy for her. so i dont fucking know how to feel.
Zhto H Ellas

hard

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 06:27:03 pm »
ok, ill give u an example. My sister is 16, and her gay ass boyfriend is 23, now that is what i called fucked.

I think her boyfriend is fucked that cant get chicks his own age, what possibly could a 23 year old find interesting about a 16 yr old ?

its sick.

i want to fucking belt the fuck out him, ( even though his a nice guy and all ) just for being with my sister.

But at the same time, if she's happy with him, then i should be happy for her. so i dont fucking know how to feel.
id knock him out

excal

• VN Security
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Über-Geek
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 09:49:24 am »

I don't think I'd want 2 date any1 younger than me... like, I'd b happy 2 date a "younger" 19yo (like, couple months difference), but I think sooo much happens in the year or 2 after u leave high skool... there's jst a bit of a maturity difference there that can't b helped. That may change once my age group moves out of that 'transitional' phase tho.

I think a bigger gap becomes more acceptable as u get older tho - like, most ppl think it's ok 4 a 30yo 2 date a 45yo.

Also, females mature faster during teenage years ,as they enter puberty earlier, then males so they generally seek older partners which they see to be at their same level of maturity.

There's of course variations on the above, so it's not a hard and fast rule...

excal (VCE 05/06) BBIS(IBL) GradCertSc(Statistics) MBBS(Hons) GCertClinUS -- current Master of Medicine candidate
Former Global Moderator

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 10:51:03 pm »

Also, females mature faster during teenage years ,as they enter puberty earlier, then males so they generally seek older partners which they see to be at their same level of maturity.

There's of course variations on the above, so it's not a hard and fast rule...

Dude, I act like a 10yo.

But yes, point taken.
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

rhjc.1991

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +23
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 10:52:17 pm »
Men's ideal age difference with their female is exponential.
At 20, it begins like 1~2 years younger
then at 30, up to 5~6
and then Mr. Bounderby (Hard Times: 48 to 20'ish Louisa)
and then Hugh Heffner (80 years old and dating 20s 30s girls)
and then to Twilight vampire guy (107 year old vampire dating 16 year old girl!!)

chenny

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 09:42:18 pm »
Men's ideal age difference with their female is exponential.
At 20, it begins like 1~2 years younger
then at 30, up to 5~6
and then Mr. Bounderby (Hard Times: 48 to 20'ish Louisa)
and then Hugh Heffner (80 years old and dating 20s 30s girls)
and then to Twilight vampire guy (107 year old vampire dating 16 year old girl!!)

LMAO,

but for me its 1-3 younger, as long as i'm not in uni and she's in highschool.
and as for older.........who knows

its sick.

id knock him out

LOL, don't egg him on.
just let them be, if he's nice her her then it should be fine, it he does anything shifty/stupid, THEN beat the fook out of him

QuantumJG

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Applied Mathematics Student at UoM
  • Respect: +82
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2009, 11:46:45 pm »

its sick.

That is statutory rape!
2008: Finished VCE

2009 - 2011: Bachelor of Science (Mathematical Physics)

2012 - 2014: Master of Science (Applied Mathematics/Mathematical Physics)

2016 - 2018: Master of Engineering (Civil)

Semester 1:[/b] Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Risk Analysis, Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering

Semester 2:[/b] Earth Processes for Engineering, Engineering Materials, Structural Theory and Design, Systems Modelling and Design