Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 06:05:25 pm

Author Topic: Old Essays and Resources  (Read 1616 times)

Son of Thatcher

• Trailblazer
  • "Live free or die."
  • Respect: +2
Old Essays and Resources
« on: December 21, 2016, 11:56:34 pm »
+4
Hello there!

I was just wondering if there was a specific place to upload old essays, assignments and other resources for future HSC students to take advantage of; I have a whole folder of what I think may be in a word, useful. Should I just drop them in the Notes section?

I apologise profusely if this seems like a silly question, I just wanted to make sure.
2016 HSC

Advanced English (89) | Business Studies (92) | Legal Studies (94) | History Extension (47) | Ancient History (92) | Modern History (92)

ATAR: 97.55

Bachelor of Laws @ UTS

"Be wary of so-called 'pure' intentions, lest you do more harm with open hands than with a clenched fist"

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Old Essays and Resources
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 12:15:18 am »
+1
Hello there!

I was just wondering if there was a specific place to upload old essays, assignments and other resources for future HSC students to take advantage of; I have a whole folder of what I think may be in a word, useful. Should I just drop them in the Notes section?

I apologise profusely if this seems like a silly question, I just wanted to make sure.

Definitely not a silly question!! Yep, you've got it, the Notes section is the absolute best spot. The upload process will ask you to specify the relevant info ;D

You are an absolute legend for sharing your resources. Genuinely, thank you so much! ;D

Son of Thatcher

• Trailblazer
  • "Live free or die."
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 12:52:07 am »
+2
Hahaha, you're too kind! It's no worry at all!
2016 HSC

Advanced English (89) | Business Studies (92) | Legal Studies (94) | History Extension (47) | Ancient History (92) | Modern History (92)

Bachelor of Laws @ UTS

"Be wary of so-called 'pure' intentions, lest you do more harm with open hands than with a clenched fist"

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 08:53:22 am »
+1
Thanks so much SoT... a truly awesome help :). Anyone contributing their notes and resources now is really helping AN entrench itself in the HSC for a long time!
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 01:43:11 pm »
+1
For a long time, Son of Thatcher, I have been a fan of your username. Now, I am also a fan of your generosity. Thanks for passing on the HSC support :)
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

Son of Thatcher

• Trailblazer
  • "Live free or die."
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 06:35:35 pm »
For a long time, Son of Thatcher, I have been a fan of your username. Now, I am also a fan of your generosity. Thanks for passing on the HSC support :)
Thanks! I'm glad you like the username; it suits me perfectly!
2016 HSC

Bachelor of Laws @ UTS

Son of Thatcher

• Trailblazer
  • "Live free or die."
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 09:00:45 pm »
+1
Sorry about the wait guys. When I posted my question I didn't have access to my old school laptop. It took me a while to get around to it and even longer to upload them all. All done and uploaded now though, just in time for Christmas!

Again, thanks for the help. :)
2016 HSC

Bachelor of Laws @ UTS

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 11:11:36 pm »
Sorry about the wait guys. When I posted my question I didn't have access to my old school laptop. It took me a while to get around to it and even longer to upload them all. All done and uploaded now though, just in time for Christmas!

Again, thanks for the help. :)

Merry Christmas SoT - thanks for gifting HSC help! :)
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!