Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 11:00:31 pm

Author Topic: JMSS 2022 Entry  (Read 112079 times)  Share 

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS 2022 Entry
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2021, 11:12:25 am »
What are you guys doing currently as of test being 2 days away?

I'm briefly revising some maths formulas cause that's where i struggle with, but I'm actually not as stressed as i thought id be. like I'm not panicking, I'm sort of excited actually i just want it to be over at this point lolz. I'm also watching random science fun fact vids on youtube cause i heard studying like crazy before a test is bad idk

sim1617

• Adventurer
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2021, 11:37:53 am »
Tbh, I'm getting kinda excited that its almost over.
I'm also just doing some light studying now. Not really practicing much on science/numerical but I am trying to do more maths cause I need to remember a lottt of formulas ahh!

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2021, 11:48:15 am »
Tbh, I'm getting kinda excited that its almost over.
I'm also just doing some light studying now. Not really practicing much on science/numerical but I am trying to do more maths cause I need to remember a lottt of formulas ahh!

SAME OMG. kind of surprised how calm i am rn considering that the test is in literally 2 days. also, i heard that science and numerical is mostly graphs and interpreting information so i don't think i have to study hard for those ones. istg the second i finish my test im probably gonna overthink my results 😗

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2021, 02:00:21 pm »
tbh i feel like id be anxious all the way until we get our results. like the worst part about tests is the waiting of it all

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2021, 02:01:51 pm »
+1
honestly just guess e
"It's not about being nice, it's about doing the right thing."

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2021, 02:47:17 pm »
honestly just guess e

as in guess the test? howwwww id be even more anxious wtf

loona

• Adventurer
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2021, 03:15:58 pm »
I think they might have had writing section last year but i am not too sure, yeah the test and interviews were online for last year using webex

Webex? So do we have to be in a call whilst doing the test or nah
‏أبدا الفشل ، دائما درسا

Gollum24

• Adventurer
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2021, 04:03:51 pm »
+1
Webex? So do we have to be in a call whilst doing the test or nah

No we don't have to be in a call while doing the test, what i meant was that they used Webex for the interviews last year and just did the tests online by themselves no supervision

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2021, 08:24:08 pm »
i still cant believe they trust us enough to not have cameras on. like hopefully no one cheats their way into getting in but like bro this isn't an ordinary test its a literal exam how tf can one put so much faith in a bunch of 14-15 year olds 💀

sim1617

• Adventurer
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2021, 08:50:20 pm »
i still cant believe they trust us enough to not have cameras on. like hopefully no one cheats their way into getting in but like bro this isn't an ordinary test its a literal exam how tf can one put so much faith in a bunch of 14-15 year olds 💀

I guess if a lot of people cheat, the interviews will be the most crucial part or something. I hope not many people cheat tho 

wetsausage69

• Adventurer
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2021, 09:29:15 pm »
I'm pretty confident in science reasoning but ik I might struggle with maths bcs of timing. also, i'm lowkey grateful writing got cancelled cause i literally had NO IDEA how to prepare for it kjsdnjdf.
thing is everyone i know keeps saying the test is super easy so I'm excited to see if it really is. like everyone on atarnotes was like 'oh the test was easy' like okay broski ill be the judge of that 🤨

considering how hard they made last years nossals math test cause they removed both writing components, I wouldn't be surprised if this one seemed like it was in a different language 🤷‍♀️

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2021, 10:07:53 pm »

considering how hard they made last years nossals math test cause they removed both writing components, I wouldn't be surprised if this one seemed like it was in a different language 🤷‍♀️

yoooo did you take the nossal test last year too? i swear i thought i was the only one who struggled with it. i literally opened up the maths test and dear lord i may as well have been reading french.

wetsausage69

• Adventurer
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2021, 06:49:02 am »
yoooo did you take the nossal test last year too? i swear i thought i was the only one who struggled with it. i literally opened up the maths test and dear lord i may as well have been reading french.

nah you not alone for sure, I put all my hopes in maths and these mfs were speaking japanese or something, didnt even know what was going on, but I see past test takers saying this test was easier than nossal so that kinda cools me down a bit, but still that nossal test gives me ptsd both the math and numerical

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2021, 08:57:23 am »
nah you not alone for sure, I put all my hopes in maths and these mfs were speaking japanese or something, didnt even know what was going on, but I see past test takers saying this test was easier than nossal so that kinda cools me down a bit, but still that nossal test gives me ptsd both the math and numerical

LMAOO but seriously all my friends we're like "oh the test was SOOO easy" i was seriously wondering if it was an inside joke because some of the shit i saw in that test paper still gives me nightmares. also i thought verbal reasoning was gonna be easy cause im actually doing okay in english but it seems like the universe had something against me. like bro i swear it was written in Shakespearean language i wanted to die on the spot

id_in_progress

• Forum Regular
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2021, 09:56:14 am »
well i'm freaking out. I'm putting my faith in math. 🤞