Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 07:30:54 pm

Author Topic: JMSS 2022 Entry  (Read 112061 times)  Share 

id_in_progress

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS 2022 Entry
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2021, 07:18:06 am »
haha did any of u get any sleep?
good luck to the first batch!  ;)

loona

• Adventurer
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2021, 07:47:59 am »

nope not at all…. good luck to u too tho!
‏أبدا الفشل ، دائما درسا

1dal1a

• Adventurer
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2021, 08:03:11 am »
Can someone let me know if the Edutest practice tests for Maths and Numerical Reasoning are accurate and are similar to the real questions we get because I have done most and am pretty confident but Im not sure at this point

I've heard that they haven't changed the Edutest practice tests in a very long time tbh, so I don't know if they'll still be accurate

1dal1a

• Adventurer
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2021, 08:06:57 am »
Good luck to everyone on the exam, especially for those who are doing it in half an hour haha

teamavatar

• Forum Regular
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2021, 08:14:58 am »

i kept waking up in the middle of the night cause i was scared id miss my alarm lmao.
also good luck to everyone taking there test first!

id_in_progress

• Forum Regular
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2021, 08:48:25 am »
i kept waking up in the middle of the night cause i was scared id miss my alarm lmao.
also good luck to everyone taking there test first!
samee my paranoia factor rose up  :P

loona

• Adventurer
« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2021, 10:11:37 am »
just finished!! how did everyone go ?
‏أبدا الفشل ، دائما درسا

id_in_progress

• Forum Regular
« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2021, 10:23:11 am »
just finished!! how did everyone go ?
How was it?

loona

• Adventurer
« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2021, 10:29:24 am »
How was it?

science - I finished it with 5 mins left, without guessing anything. A lot of chemistry and surprisingly not many physics questions (there was like 1 if I remember correctly).

numerical - don’t want to talk about it…. (In all seriousness though, the questions weren’t that hard, they just required some time, which I didn’t have) some of the questions were absolute BS but I ended up getting through halfway with guessing a few questions.

maths - I expected it to be much harder. If you studied for this you’ll definitely do well, so don’t stress. I ended up guessing the last few questions bc I didn’t have enough time. Probably the easiest.

btw if u have any questions about the test feel free to message me or ask here  :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:35:44 am by loona »
‏أبدا الفشل ، دائما درسا

sim1617

• Adventurer
« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2021, 10:46:40 am »
Science- I had 10 minutes remaining. I thought it was fairly simple, not too hard. You just really need to look for information well from the texts
Numerical- Too many problem-solving questions that take too long to answer, It was kinda hard but I guessed a few.
Maths- Uhm. Interesting. Not extremely hard, but I did find it to be a bit confusing. Not as bad as I was expecting tho.

Did everyone get the same test or is it different for different time slots?

Gollum24

• Adventurer
« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2021, 10:48:33 am »
Science- I had 10 minutes remaining. I thought it was fairly simple, not too hard. You just really need to look for information well from the texts
Numerical- Too many problem-solving questions that take too long to answer, It was kinda hard but I guessed a few.
Maths- Uhm. Interesting. Not extremely hard, but I did find it to be a bit confusing. Not as bad as I was expecting tho.

Did everyone get the same test or is it different for different time slots?

different time slots

Pianofingers

• Adventurer
« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2021, 10:50:25 am »

science - I finished it with 5 mins left, without guessing anything. A lot of chemistry and surprisingly not many physics questions (there was like 1 if I remember correctly).

numerical - don’t want to talk about it…. (In all seriousness though, the questions weren’t that hard, they just required some time, which I didn’t have) some of the questions were absolute BS but I ended up getting through halfway with guessing a few questions.

maths - I expected it to be much harder. If you studied for this you’ll definitely do well, so don’t stress. I ended up guessing the last few questions bc I didn’t have enough time. Probably the easiest.

btw if u have any questions about the test feel free to message me or ask here  :)

Hi I’m new here and I have no idea how to use this thing :)

I did the exam a few months ago including the written components. I’m kinda disappointed because writing is my strong suit   :-\

I wasn’t able to finish numerical reasoning either so dw. I lost track of time and was only able to finish a bit more than half of it.

Surprisingly, I found science reasoning to be the easiest. I also finished around 5 minutes early.

Maths didn’t go too well and I only finished 40/50 questions T-T

Since I did the exams months earlier than you guys I’ve been waiting for so long and it’s been killing me :-)

sim1617

• Adventurer
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2021, 11:05:28 am »

Heyyy, What time was yours? Mine was at 8:30 am.

loona

• Adventurer
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2021, 11:10:52 am »
Heyyy, What time was yours? Mine was at 8:30 am.

Mine was 8:30 am as well!!  :) how did u go?
‏أبدا الفشل ، دائما درسا

loona

• Adventurer
« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2021, 11:20:34 am »
Hi I’m new here and I have no idea how to use this thing :)

I did the exam a few months ago including the written components. I’m kinda disappointed because writing is my strong suit   :-\

I wasn’t able to finish numerical reasoning either so dw. I lost track of time and was only able to finish a bit more than half of it.

Surprisingly, I found science reasoning to be the easiest. I also finished around 5 minutes early.

Maths didn’t go too well and I only finished 40/50 questions T-T

Since I did the exams months earlier than you guys I’ve been waiting for so long and it’s been killing me :-)

you did it a few months ago??  :o the wait must be agonising…. And you did year 10 entry right? We didn’t do writing, so maybe they won’t take your writing score into consideration.  I’m sure you did well too tho, considering you got through science and most of maths. Numerical is insane and I doubt many ppl actually finished without guessing so don’t stress too much about that one test !! I’m sure you’ll get great scores :)
‏أبدا الفشل ، دائما درسا