Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 30, 2024, 01:54:05 am

Author Topic: 2014 Japanese SL Intensive Oral/Written Exam Prep Class  (Read 1715 times)  Share 

JigokuCrystal

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: PLC
2014 Japanese SL Intensive Oral/Written Exam Prep Class
« on: July 26, 2014, 12:09:04 am »
こんにちは!みんなのしけんじゅんびはじゅんちょうにすすんでいますか。 ;D

Hey guys, my name is Crystal. I graduated from high school last year and is currently a student in the University of Melbourne. I received a raw study score of 47 for VCE Japanese and awarded JLPT Level N2 (Business Level). As a former VCE Japanese student, I understand there are all kinds of struggles in the preparation of oral exams, especially in a language you don't speak daily  :-\ As a very experienced second language learner, I know what most of you are going through and where the struggles come from. I hope to help each and every one of your problems through inviting you to my new intensive oral/written exam prep classes.

Things that will be covered in these weekly sessions include: tips and tricks in steering your conversation with the assessors, how to handle difficult and unexpected questions, how to 'pretend' to hold a 'natural conversation', and many other things that your school teacher probably won't teach you  ;)

I also offer general Japanese grammar help, and evaluative/persuasive essay writing techniques. These sessions will be held on a weekly basis any day of the week from one on one class to a group of max. 3. If you are interested, I can send you a copy of the flyer via email.

My contact details are as followings:
[email protected] (email me then I will give you my number  8) )

みんな頑張ってね!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 12:19:29 am by JigokuCrystal »