Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 17, 2024, 07:58:04 am

Author Topic: Has anyone been to TSSM? EDassist? NEAP programs?  (Read 1881 times)  Share 

flusher317

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
Has anyone been to TSSM? EDassist? NEAP programs?
« on: February 25, 2008, 02:12:44 pm »
Hey there guys
I was wondering if anyone has attended any other group tutoring programs such as the one held by TSFX. I think there are other companies such as TSSM, EDassist, and NEAP programs. I just wanted to get hear some feedbacks from people who have attended any other companies and how their classes are!
As far as money is concerned, i think they all charge around the 600 mark.
So it would be great if ppl can help me out!

tuvubro

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Has anyone been to TSSM? EDassist? NEAP programs?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 09:10:32 pm »
I went to TSSM once for a business management exam revision class (one off- 8hrs)... fairly decent, the materials thye gave us weren't too flash...

I went to TSFX for meth and chem for the classes, materials were brilliant and the teaching depends on who u get... id say tsfx is pretty handy, the materials are great!

hazza92

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 01:53:00 am »
Hey there guys
I was wondering if anyone has attended any other group tutoring programs such as the one held by TSFX. I think there are other companies such as TSSM, EDassist, and NEAP programs. I just wanted to get hear some feedbacks from people who have attended any other companies and how their classes are!
As far as money is concerned, i think they all charge around the 600 mark.
So it would be great if ppl can help me out!
I went to EdAssist for Psych
It was OK to say the least.... merely summarised things (which is the whole point I guess but what the heck)
It was an 8 hour day lecture and by the end of it was immensly boring

I plan on going to tsfx next year

Eriny

• The lamp of enlightenment
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +100
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 10:22:46 am »
I've been to TSSM and EDassist. I found that they were roughly of the same quality, but EDassist was slightly cheaper.

But it really depends what you're looking for (e.g. a couple hours of exam revision/course summary? More comprehensive classes? etc.)

bubbles

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: -1
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 06:20:37 pm »
I attended TSFX's Biology and Further Maths revision lectures last year. I didn't find their maths lectures that helpful but the biology one was, although don't be expecting that you'll actually cover everything within 4-6 hours. They'll give you detailed notes that you need to read through yourself.