Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 17, 2024, 07:47:34 pm

Author Topic: Study time! Tips and comments  (Read 724 times)  Share 

rainbowsparkles15

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +22
Study time! Tips and comments
« on: October 02, 2017, 04:28:49 pm »
+5
Hey guys,

With the 2017 bio exam coming up I thought it'd be a good idea to have a page to discuss how our study is going and methods that are working well for us.

I've just finished updating my notes using numerous resources to consolidate the areas of the course I wasn't too confident about. Just getting into the swing of practise exams now.

Some other methods I have for revision are: Making posters of processes (heaps in bio), teaching others, making debrief sheets of the exams I've completed and compiling a list of the questions I've found challenging to work through with bio friends!

Let me know how you're all getting along  :D
2017  Biology [42]

2018  English | Chemistry | Methods | Further | Accounting

Sam M

• Forum Regular
  • :)
  • Respect: +15
Re: Study time! Tips and comments
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 08:18:38 pm »
+2
Well I've realised that the nature of biology book is pretty trashy and includes so much unnecessary info. So now I'm reorganising my notes under the study design dot points...almost finished unit 3 Aos1...haha... :'(
After that I'm planning to just do heaps of the jacplus questions as I'm too lazy to do the relevant questions from past exams and like how it automatically shows you which areas you made mistakes/got questions correct in.
I normally like the idea of making posters and mind maps, but after my biology teacher continually made our class do posters for everything I'm a little poster-burnt-out.
gl bio people.
2016: Psychology
2017: English [49], Literature, Methods, Biology, Revolutions [50].
Atar: 98.85