Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 11:54:09 pm

Author Topic: URGENT: to all students attending VCE Biology and Chemistry lectures...  (Read 2076 times)

thushan

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +626
You'll have been told this in an email sent to you - but I'm reiterating it here because this is quite important!

Please bring one (or more) of:
  • an iPad or equivalent (something that connects to the internet) - this is probably the ideal thing to bring since it's not too bulky but will allow you to type well
  • a laptop
  • a smartphone (iPhone or Android is fine)

Spread this around to everyone you know who may be attending the Biology and Chemistry lectures.

My lectures will be heavily interactive and will require you to access the internet to answer questions that I'm putting up on my slides via an audience response software (PollEverywhere is the name of the software that I am using).

Looking forward to seeing you all and entertaining you (as best I can) on Monday and Wednesday!

Also - I do warn you that the lectures will be intense and very intellectually stimulating so make sure you come alert and oriented. I promise you that the lectures will practically be an intense brain gym and you will come out of the lectures intellectually exhausted, but satisfied :D

A single low dose of coffee administered orally 30-60 minutes prior to the lecture has been scientifically proven to be efficacious in increasing levels of alertness. :P
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:20:49 am by thushan »
Managing Director  and Senior Content Developer - Decode Publishing (2020+)
http://www.decodeguides.com.au

Basic Physician Trainee - Monash Health (2019-)
Medical Intern - Alfred Hospital (2018)
MBBS (Hons.) - Monash Uni
BMedSci (Hons.) - Monash Uni

Former ATARNotes Lecturer for Chemistry, Biology