Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 04:12:05 pm

Author Topic: ATAR Notes English Paper 1 - Trial Exam!  (Read 25012 times)

justwannawish

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +41
Re: ATAR Notes English Paper 1 - Trial Exam!
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2017, 07:40:31 am »
Your protagonist could rediscover their humanity, their love for their wife, and their purpose ;) You've got that covered! And relation to place comes down to the person at the very end of your creative, and how the place and privilege of the protagonist was a lethal combination, but luckily avoided, so places everywhere were saved ;) You've got it! ;)

The practice paper has been completed and created, Jamon is just reformatting it now and it'll be up soon! I hope you enjoy the unseen texts, I like the ones in this upcoming practice paper! :)

OMG, thank you so much!!! (Last question I promise: what exactly is a ramification)

Looking forward to the practice exam!

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2017, 08:05:25 am »
ATAR Goal 90

bun00

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2017, 04:22:09 pm »
thankyouu!!
just finished the paper ;) just wondering if it is likely they would ask in the hsc exam, two of the same question but on different texts as you did for text 3 and 4?
tku!

spragg_j

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2017, 06:36:11 pm »
Thanks for that list of suggested answers, it was really helpful. And thanks for the 2 AOS papers you put up - I've been struggling to find some as there has only been 2 yrs of discovery and had exhausted my options till I found this. So thanks!!!!

For text 2 I talked about the juxtaposition of her being sad to laughing, as she has discovered a new perspective of herself and her worth being so much bigger than her job which is reflected in the image through the salient image of her smiling and the full image of her whole body connoting her strengthened perspective of her whole self.  I know that is a bit different to what was suggested, but would that still be okay?

For the 6 marker I talked about text one being the journey of learning prompting the self discovery of ones strength and maturity. I also used text three saying the journey of experiencing is integral as it acts as a catalyst for the self discovery of ones confidence and and ability to be social despite being a shy solo traveller. Would that be on the right track?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2017, 06:42:15 pm »
Thanks for that list of suggested answers, it was really helpful. And thanks for the 2 AOS papers you put up - I've been struggling to find some as there has only been 2 yrs of discovery and had exhausted my options till I found this. So thanks!!!!

For text 2 I talked about the juxtaposition of her being sad to laughing, as she has discovered a new perspective of herself and her worth being so much bigger than her job which is reflected in the image through the salient image of her smiling and the full image of her whole body connoting her strengthened perspective of her whole self.  I know that is a bit different to what was suggested, but would that still be okay?

For the 6 marker I talked about text one being the journey of learning prompting the self discovery of ones strength and maturity. I also used text three saying the journey of experiencing is integral as it acts as a catalyst for the self discovery of ones confidence and and ability to be social despite being a shy solo traveller. Would that be on the right track?

Welcome to the forums! So glad you've found these useful ;D

I think both of the things you've suggested sound great. Always multiple approaches - Awesome stuff for taking the initiative to do some practice! ;D

How did you go in the essay section(s)? Feeling confident for tomorrow? :)