Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 07:04:27 pm

Author Topic: English Assessment Help  (Read 792 times)

Razeen25

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +21
English Assessment Help
« on: May 03, 2018, 08:17:24 pm »
Hello! I'm not really good at the visual/creative component of English :(.

I have a HSC English assessment due on the 7th of May worth 15%, and I really need help. It's a Discovery 'Visual Representation', and according to the assessment booklet, what we have to do is "Compose a visual representation that clearly relates to the issues and ideas raised in Go Back To Where You Came From". It can be in the form of a collage, a painting, a 3D model, a film, or PowerPoint presentation (I think the electronic options are discouraged though). And with it we have to submit 300 words of explaining what has been represented.

So basically I need to create something visually which can portray the idea of discovery and that can be related to my Discovery text (Go Back To Where You Came From). However, despite a lot of thought I cannot come up with any ideas I think I can actually execute. My teachers have said they cannot help us with this at ALL... and as there is only a few days till it is due and I have no idea on what to do - I'm extremely stressed.

If anyone could assist me it would be more than appreciated  :'(

Oh and my teacher has also made a strong point about how it shouldn't be "cliche", so we can't just draw a "boat" as that's a common feature of the text, etc..
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 08:19:16 pm by Razeen25 »
HSC 2018 || Biology (90) || Business Studies (94) || English Advanced (87) || Legal Studies (91) || General Mathematics 2 (95) ||
ATAR: 96.20