Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 02, 2024, 09:33:21 pm

Author Topic: Stressed about GP ideas!!!!  (Read 3243 times)  Share 

dcesaona

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +24
Stressed about GP ideas!!!!
« on: May 22, 2018, 04:01:35 pm »
Hi! So I would like to get anyone's opinions and ideas about our GP. I'm in a group of 4 girls so we want to centre our performance around 'feminism'. We are struggling but all working really hard and just want to make 100% sure our ideas are great. Our idea was to explore the treatment of women throughout history (covering women in Shakespeare, women in the 1920s, women in the current digital age, and possibly even women in the future). I guess we would just like opinions on what others think about this? Is it cliche? If so, please help us enhance our GP idea! How could we make it more interesting?

Thank you sooososo much for your help!  :)
2018 HSC

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
Re: Stressed about GP ideas!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 08:18:26 am »
+1
I think it’s a great idea and has a lot of potential for some cool physical theatre elements. Just go with it, let it evolve and if it doesn’t work, try doing it another way. Don’t stress about if it’s cliche (I don’t think it is) because if you do it well that’s all that matters. No idea is original in this day and age anyway. But yes, I do like your idea and wish you the best of luck in producing it.
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--