Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 01:48:48 pm

Author Topic: Chemistry Exam tips - Pls help I'm struggling a lot  (Read 690 times)

sah0319

• Fresh Poster
Chemistry Exam tips - Pls help I'm struggling a lot
« on: October 29, 2021, 08:24:45 pm »
I'm just hoping for any last-minute tips on how to prepare for the chemistry exam.
Any type of info is helpful, I'm so desperate.

Thank You!  😊

« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 07:10:47 pm by sah0319 »

Owlbird83

• BLAA 2020
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
Re: Chemistry Exam tips - Pls help I'm struggling a lot
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 08:31:13 pm »
Hi sah0319!

With a week left you might find it helpful to go over practice exam questions you've done and find the areas you've made mistakes in. Maybe you could redo these questions to make sure you understand why you got them wrong or find questions in these areas to do.  Depending on if you have any recent VCAA exams left (remember the NHT VCAA exams too) you might want to do one(+) more timed practice exam in exam conditions if you haven't done any timed yet. If you've felt that you have done enough questions and won't benefit from churning through more, you might want to just do light revision that just focuses on some target areas, where you could pick out questions from past exams you haven't done. You could also read through the study design and make sure all the dots points seem familiar to you. I've also experienced/read about how some people prefer to give themselves one or a couple of days before the exam off heavy studying, so they feel more refreshed on the exam day, but that's personal preference!
I hope some of this is helpful! Good luck for next Tuesday!  ;D
2018: Biology
2019: Chemistry, Physics, Math Methods, English, Japanese
2020: Bachelor of Psychology (Monash)