Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 07:18:35 pm

Author Topic: Ransom Invictus comparative exemplar essays  (Read 477 times)  Share 

Just another student

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Not telling
  • School Grad Year: 2019
Ransom Invictus comparative exemplar essays
« on: October 15, 2019, 10:16:40 pm »
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any really good essays for the text ( 9 or 10/10) and is willing to share? I recently had my SAC and I really delved into the structural features, symbols and scenes however I didn't achieve high score so I'm now kind of lost with writing comparative essays as I don't know what one must do to score highly in comparative section. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

yourfriendlyneighbourhoodghost

• Forum Obsessive
  • sleep now and dream, study now and live your dream
  • Respect: +34
Re: Ransom Invictus comparative exemplar essays
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 01:07:24 pm »
+1
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any really good essays for the text ( 9 or 10/10) and is willing to share? I recently had my SAC and I really delved into the structural features, symbols and scenes however I didn't achieve high score so I'm now kind of lost with writing comparative essays as I don't know what one must do to score highly in comparative section. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would also love some. I asked my teacher if they had any and they didn't. They said to get a ten or nine is very very hard.
2018: Studio Arts [37]
2019: English [38] Psychology [38] Vis Com [36] Software Development [40] Further Maths [35]
ATAR: 87.95 ❤️

2020-2023 Bachelor of Arts @ Unimelb