Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 11:09:59 am

Author Topic: DOING UMAT WHEN NOT IN YR12  (Read 1394 times)  Share 

Avid

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
DOING UMAT WHEN NOT IN YR12
« on: July 25, 2017, 04:23:20 pm »
Hey guys, not 100% sure if this is the right place to post this, but was wondering if we're still able to do the UMAT while studying at university? Specifically, does anyone know if Melbourne Uni allow students to do the UMAT during their first year/bachelors degree, and then transfer if we get in? I know on the website it states that only specific universities allow this, but which universities exactly does this entail?
Thank you!

The Usual Student

• Forum Leader
  • Wisdom begins in wonder
  • Respect: +24
Re: DOING UMAT WHEN NOT IN YR12
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 06:16:47 pm »
+1
Hey guys, not 100% sure if this is the right place to post this, but was wondering if we're still able to do the UMAT while studying at university? Specifically, does anyone know if Melbourne Uni allow students to do the UMAT during their first year/bachelors degree, and then transfer if we get in? I know on the website it states that only specific universities allow this, but which universities exactly does this entail?
Thank you!

As long as you completed Year 12 ( Or you are completing it in the year you sit the UMAT ), you are allowed to sit the UMAT. I don't think Melb Uni will let you transfer into med using the UMAT.
- UNSW
- Newcastle
- UNE
- UTAS
I believe are the only uni's you can apply for undergraduate med using the UMAT ( as a non school leaver )