Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 15, 2024, 10:45:47 am

Author Topic: PE  (Read 3755 times)  Share 

anushree.peruri

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
PE
« on: December 07, 2017, 07:50:02 pm »
Please let me know if I have to change or add anything to my responses!  Thank you

huss1235

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
Re: PE
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 02:29:41 pm »
Please let me know if I have to change or add anything to my responses!  Thank you

Hi so this is what i would fix for life expectancy your thesis must be more detailed this is how i would start
Life expectancy refers to the average  number of years an individual is expected to live based on current death rates in a given population. The higher the life expectancy the greater the health status is of that nation the lower the life expectancy  the inferior the health status . Thankfully in Australia  there has been an exponential increase in life expectancy which currently sits as  84 in females and 80 in males (ABS)  this is a direct correlation with lower infant mortality rates due to  an increased awareness of medical knowledge and technology eg: infectious disease allows the development of  medicine such as antibiotics and vaccines  to cure diseases   improved public sanitation and , health education in conjunction with   improved support services for parents of newborns, consequently increasing the life expectancy of Australians. Moreover the ATSI  population contribute to  an 12 year life expectancy gap for females and 14 years for males (ABS)   which is interrelated to  unhealthy lifestyle choices as a result of low health literacy causing   a higher prevalence and incidence of non-communicable diseases eg: CVD , cancer . However thankfully the large gap of life expectancy is slowly eradicating  and therefore increasing due to an increase knowledge about the risk factors associated with chronic illness smoking,alcohol, high fatty foods which has allowed individuals to implement protective factors eg: regular checkups ffor blood pressure.  regular physical activities  to increase cardiovascular fitness  and the prevention of CVD and grerater access to health servicees which .....
now an conclusion
Thus mortality  and infant mortality rates have decreased over the past few century  causing the life expectancy to rise and will continue to increase in accordance to the development of technology and increased knowledge in the medical industry. additionally the government is shfiritng to preventative measures to implement programs eg:.... find one to focus on prevention rather then cure

EDIT: I WILL HELP WITH THE REST IN AN HOUR OR SO REMEMBER!!!!! ALWAYS INCLUDE EXAMPLES FROM ABS FOR CORE 1 EG THE ACTUAL LIFE EXPECTANCY   ALWAYS UP TO DATE EXAMPLES  EG 2017 TO ALLOW YOU TO GET FULL MARKS  ALSO TALK ABOUT THE OLD LIFE EXPECTANCY EG 1990 TO NOW THEN YOUR REASONING BEHIND WHICH I EXPLAINED EG: MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE  PLEASE GO LOOK FOR THAT BECAUSE I WROTE THIS ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD AND IT WILL BE VERY USEFUL
AND DONT COPY WORD FOR WORD THIS IS AN IDEA