Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 04:53:57 pm

Author Topic: Global Politics Tutoring [44~45.80]  (Read 720 times)  Share 

GloPol_Tutor

• Fresh Poster
Global Politics Tutoring [44~45.80]
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:10:02 pm »
Offering Global Politics tutoring online via Zoom, or in-person (SE suburbs only).

About me:
I received a raw 44 study score (45.80 after scaling) in Global Politics (2019) and have been tutoring for a year now across three different subjects. Global Politics was my favourite subject in Year 12 and I really enjoy tutoring it. In 2020, I worked with approximately 20 students in both group and individual settings and hope to work with more students in 2021.

What I offer:
* Personalised 1-1 lessons with the ability to tailor classes to address key areas of improvement

* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Key Knowledge points that are examinable in the current Study Design for Global Politics

* Access to stacks of SAC and commercial exam practice questions as well as questions that I have drafted myself which allowed me to successfully predict my end-of-year-exam essay topic!

* My own personal answers from my time in Year 12 which were marked by a previous VCAA examiner

*General support, easily contactable by email and available to answer questions before SACs

Rates:

Zoom:
Individual - $40/hr
Group (2 people) - $30/hr
Group (3 people) - $25/hr

In-person (travel to student's home) - SE suburbs
$60/hr