Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 01:02:56 am

Author Topic: DVM unimelb 2020 start offers  (Read 1567 times)  Share 

Doglover

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
DVM unimelb 2020 start offers
« on: January 16, 2019, 05:32:08 pm »
Hey guys, has anyone heard back from uni about offers for the DVM 2020 via the accelerated pathway? Looking for a CSP with a science gpa of 82.8, but i dont think its high enough :( would appreciate it if anyone gave me some news <3

dragondav3b

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • School: The University of Melbourne
Re: DVM unimelb 2020 start offers
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 06:22:54 pm »
Haven't heard anything yet either. Don't think offers have been sent out as of yet, looks like they might be a bit late this year? I would probably expect them to start rolling out by end of week.

Doglover

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 07:10:43 pm »
hey thanks for replying! That gives me hope! What makes you say that? I know of someone who got a CSP offer early January who's gpa was in the 90's... i also read somewhere that offer emails are emailed out progressively in the third week of january : (
but hopefully you're right and they're a bit late
best of luck also!

dragondav3b

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • School: The University of Melbourne
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 07:50:12 pm »
Just based on when main round offers have come out in previous years. Your friend was probably early round offer, as the super high scores plus the guaranteed entries (98.5+ ATAR) come out earlier. Main round should be this week or at absolute latest I would expect next week, then will be progressive as people accept and reject after that based on ranking :) Good luck to you too mate. I reckon you're in with a decent running if you've got a reasonable personal statement too, remembering the way that the score is weighted between your first and second year subjects!